What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

FS: 2700 DSL modems priced to sell! (GNet BB0060B)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheator

Description

Up for grabs is roughly 2700 GNET BB0060B DSL modems sold as is. yes, you heard it here, it's a blowout of epic proportions :). I've been tasked with getting rid of these modems, so they're priced to sell! First, heres some specs:

Standards: ANSI T1.413 Issue 2, ITU G.992.1 (G.dmt), ITU G.992.2 (G.lite)​

Protocols: RFC (MpoA) 1483 Bridging, RFC (MpoA) Routing, RFC (IpoA) 1577 Routing, RFC (PPPoA) 2364 Routing, RFC (PPPoE) 2516 Routing​

Speed: G.dmt & T1.413 (8mbps/1mbps), G.lite (1.5mbps/512kbps)​

Ports: 1x LAN (RJ-45) port, 1x Console (RJ-45) port, 1x DSL (RJ11) port, 1x Power toggle (on/off switch)​

Condition: Units are mostly in working order and in great condition, but are sold AS IS. They include a power supply for each unit that are also sold AS IS.​

These modems were in working order when they were in use by the ISP that owned them. The reason they are getting rid of them is that they switched to another brand of modem. They're all generally in good condition.

Pricing

1 Unit + Power cord: $10.00 each + Shipping

10 Unit + Power cords: $40.00 each + Shipping

Please contact me if you want a specific number, I will adjust price per unit and shipping to each order! Also, feel free to make me offers, I am open to suggestions.

Payment

I only accept paypal, or cash if local pickup. Local pickup is accepted and prefered! No shipping cost to any pickup orders. I live in Ottawa, Canada.

Any questions feel free to PM me.

Pending: 5 units
Sold: 50 units

P.S. I am kill9 over at DSL Reports :)

Attachments

• modems.JPG
    modems.JPG
    395.4 KB · Views: 4,226
Last edited:

klaiboi

That's a lot of dough:) GL selling them all

Just out of curiousity do you know which ISP's they work with or does it even matter for modems?

Cheator

Just out of curiousity do you know which ISP's they work with or does it even matter for modems?
It mostly doesn't matter anymore. They should work in 99.9% of dslams (Bell, Bell resellers, Primus will work no problem)

S_G

If they have a config page, you just need to set the VPI and VCI settings according to your ADSL provider. You're only limited to ADSL providers who support G.dmt -- basically, any ADSL service under 12Mbps down, 1.3Mbps up.

So, are you saying $40 plus shipping for 10 modems?

Cheator

If they have a config page, you just need to set the VPI and VCI settings according to your ADSL provider. You're only limited to ADSL providers who support G.dmt -- basically, any ADSL service under 12Mbps down, 1.3Mbps up.

So, are you saying $40 plus shipping for 10 modems?
Yup. However I am open to negotiation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts