What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

BrainEater

Ok everyone , time to start crunchin for HWC !!

Our FaH trend is downhill and thats no good.......we're so close to bustin the top 150 teams.

I admit , I've been lazy towards this myself.I am working to remedy this.

Cmon Everyone lets go !

:thumb:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
Looks like i'm out for the time being. My computer is constantly crashing when I run folding and have yet to find what the problem is. It will run fine for 3-4, then lock up.:sad:

Alwaysrun

Kip'tin I've given her all I can, she's can't take much morra da strain! New WUs suck. my paltry 3400ppd is down so much because I can't buy a normal WU to save my life. btw that was my Scotty from Star Trek impersonation, pretty good huh? Bleh critics :blarg:

BrainEater

Looks like i'm out for the time being. My computer is constantly crashing when I run folding and have yet to find what the problem is. It will run fine for 3-4, then lock up.:sad:

Ah crappy....my smp client went like that before I ditched it in favour of the GPU2 client....No lockups but not liking it all the same.....Much better now. :biggrin:

--

GJ , BT!

I myself will be working on getting my production up over the next few weeks.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
FAh has a serious problem with the latest WUs, especially when using the latest nVidia drivers. Both my 260s are out of commission because of this. But the 9800GT works fine.

BrainEater

Kip'tin I've given her all I can, she's can't take much morra da strain! New WUs suck. my paltry 3400ppd is down so much because I can't buy a normal WU to save my life. btw that was my Scotty from Star Trek impersonation, pretty good huh? Bleh critics :blarg:

GJ !!

Every point counts.Let's go !!

BrainEater

FAh has a serious problem with the latest WUs, especially when using the latest nVidia drivers. Both my 260s are out of commission because of this. But the 9800GT works fine.

Interesting.......my 8800GTX is working fine so far.......But then I have no choice but to run the 179 series drivers due to my dual video cards.

hmmmmmm

LCB001

Sounds like an attack of the 511pt WU's, have you updated to the new 6.23 GPU client?

We can't have the Big Guy going down...