What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post Your Desk

Infiniti

Very nice! :thumb:

I'm starting to hate this new member, since hes making everyone elses stuff look really bad.. :ph34r:

Lpfan4ever

Very nice! :thumb:

I'm starting to hate this new member, since hes making everyone elses stuff look really bad.. :ph34r:
You and I think alike.
I don't want to post my desk. Looks like a tornado hit it, then reversed, then back over again. Also, all my stuff is old and fugly :bleh: If I get all of my new parts in, I'll put some pics of my tiny desk up as well as a worklog.

jak3_dude

How are you running 3 moniters? Matrox TH2G? Or is one of them hooked up to another computer?

lol, you need a diagram to show which stuff is hooker up to which computer if that's the case

crunchbite

What's with everyone hating cleanliness? :haha:

Just ordered another LG Flatron W2242 series monitor last week so it should be here tomorrow or tuesday.

And if anyone is wondering it's a Ibanez RG370DX :punk:

Computer01.jpg

Langer

Fallen HWCer
@jak3_dude 3x graphics cards with 2x outputs each = 6 possible monitors. Considering that most new GFX cards use DVI-D connections, that's 12 possible screens with no extra hardware - just a special cord.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
I can see the headlines at CES now:

The mouse changed the way we controlled our computers.

This year apple releases the next revolution in computer control:

The Lazy Cat!!!

Latest posts