What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

My Modded Lian Li PC-V600 Worklog

m1dget

NCIX have these? :shok:
Holy crap...
/me wants one!

edit: maybe I'm failing at searching well, but I can't find the case on lian li. What is the exact model? PC-V600 with no B or A or nothing?

Last edited:

miggs78

Yeah nicely moded, made me wonder where you will place the PSU. I still wonder, since the hot air from the psu exhausts right at the hard drive, not too good.
But nonetheless I still admire your build.

m1dget

Yeah nicely moded, made me wonder where you will place the PSU. I still wonder, since the hot air from the psu exhausts right at the hard drive, not too good.
But nonetheless I still admire your build.

I don't think so. A PSU exhaust is usually where the power cord plugs in the psu, and that would be outside the case if you looked a bit carefully at the pic he posted. Unless he decided to switch the fan inside so they push the other way in the psu (which I would be intrigued to see anyone do), the fans are taking their air just under the HDDs and pushing it out the bottom of the case

Ken_C

I don't think so. A PSU exhaust is usually where the power cord plugs in the psu, and that would be outside the case if you looked a bit carefully at the pic he posted. Unless he decided to switch the fan inside so they push the other way in the psu (which I would be intrigued to see anyone do), the fans are taking their air just under the HDDs and pushing it out the bottom of the case

This is correct psu exhaust out the bottom. my temps on the raptors have actually been better with this setup its not hot to the touch anymore.

jak3_dude

That is one sick ass PC, the green tubes looks better than the red IMO

good job if I haven't said so already

Latest posts