What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

SiDiX007

Masta31>> Yes it is from Tropic Thunder... i love that movie.... Another favorite quote is "Never go full retard" :rofl::rofl:

G

Damn I wish Xmas would hurry up and be over, I am having to wait to redo my loop since the wife went and grabbed me a 5"lcd for the front bays, thanks Hon, Love you but thats where my Rad goes.......
All I had left to pickup was the tubing but now I am going to need a radbox, somemore BP comp sparkle fittings and a couple of case pass-through fittings.

miggs78

Neo man that's a sweet rig, I admire your build. That Swiftech Micres-Micro res v2 really does the job well. I like the look of the fluid and the coils. I do like green just not the dark one, yours is perfect.

Super, yeah haven't planned or invited anyone for Christmas, I just want some time out.. thinking of redoing my loop too. My VGA card is on RMA and I still have my Full cover clock hooked up, gonna take that out.

Inik

Folding Team
Damn, I'm so tempted to go water :haha:. I just bought a HAF, so maybe with the tax return haha

matsta31

Never go Full Retard, lol forgot that one, yeap taht have to be the best of the movie....

Ken_C

Lian Li PC-V600 -Modded

040.jpg

057.jpg

031.jpg

002.jpg

146.jpg

154.jpg

085.jpg

Last edited:

Chilly

Just a couple "teaser" shots with my new camera! I posted the full rig before in this thread, but god, what a difference a decent macro shot can make to the appearance of your PC!

pcsmallxn4.png

pc4smallpt1.png

That said, even the best camera in the world can't hide the dust :haha:

Latest posts