What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

BOINC - Rosetta @ Home New Thread

biff

My main rig is reporting that I've reached my daily quota of 2 tasks and isn't getting anymore work. Anyone else have this happen?

LCB001

My main rig is reporting that I've reached my daily quota of 2 tasks and isn't getting anymore work. Anyone else have this happen?
I've never heard of Rosetta or any Boinc project reporting a task limit like that, especially that low, must be some glitch with the new Boinc client...

cwestwell

Wow that's great..I admit I have not really been monitoring my labs these days...as much as usual anyway. I have gotten kinda busy and have scaled back a little bit but Aurora is still doing pretty good.

I cant believe I got 2 predictor of the days outta those labs.....sweet

EDIT

HOLY CRAP I just checked the stats and the rac has dropped like 7K since last time I checked...I forgot we had another planned power outage on Friday night and I forgot to go boot up the labs again...oops

oh well we will get back up again

Chilly

Oh-oh! a Downward trend!!!!! John, get your ass back in, put your i7 to use crunching not folding, let your GPU's Fold instead! :haha:

usergraph.php

I'm not liking this guys! I mean I know I haven't been exactly been doing my part either but we need to pull up our socks and get our RAC back up folks!

I'm gonna convince as many friends as I can to let me install BONIC/Rosetta@Home as I can as I have no hardware of my own. I suggest you guys all do the same, I wanna see those PC's crunching damn it!

Latest posts