What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

daddy gotz some new gear!!

go flames go

UPDATED!!! MORE PICS HERE!!! I call her "Jesus"

(will insert pics on monday-tuesday when i finish ze build)

Made some changes from my build thread BTW.

Corsair HX1000w
2x EVGA GTX 295 - SLI
WD Caviar Black 640gb
WD Velociraptor 300gb
22x SATA Samsung Super-Multi Burner
ASUS P6T Deluxe V2 X58
Intel Core i7 920
ZALMAN CNPS 9900 LED CPU Cooler
Silverstoner Raven RV-01
Auzen X-FI Forte Sound Card
6gb GSkill Perfect Storm 2000mhz 9-9-9-24

and

my little bench test.:biggrin: more pics 2 come!!!:clap:

Last edited:

bojangles

Holy shiznitz. That's quite the build! What do you do for a living?

What monitor/TV are you powering for your two GTX295s?

Also careful when OCing with that HSF. Stock temps are already at 50C load (possibly more) from what I've seen.

Digikid

Banned
Yes I would suggest overall the Noctua SE HSF over all others. Better value and quality.

go flames go

im using a dell ultrasharp 2408 wfp monitor.

I checked out that noctua heatsink and erm I dunno but those fans look like diareah?!?!?! I watched this vid and @ 4 gigs an 920 was only at 76 load on the lowest fan speed. seems very good to me..69 on on full speed. although he was only suing 1.3v he got a good chip so it might be a bit higher.YouTube - #1047 - Zalman CNPS9900 LED CPU Cooler Video Review
anyway... :D :D :D :D Im so pumped comon newegg i want my stuff naw!!! Make ups deliver on weekends !!!! GRRR..

Bapadaboopy

yeah, noctua fans look like poo, but they are awsome.
Thats a nice looking build you're going to have yourself there. The TJ-07 is a very nice case!

go flames go

i no i just picked it up today im freaking stunned compared to the haf its a master peice... haf is much easier to work with though. this case is dificult to work in I wouldnt recommend it for noobs. haf is best noob case imho.. although im kinda sad cause when i took it out of the box on the inside by the drive cages there a nice scratch... :C QQ o well cant cry over spilled milk amirite?

go flames go

also i recommend with this case being very careful about stripping screws... they seem to not like any extra turning... QQ

go flames go

Ok boys and germs i got some back news :C

ok heres the story: After installing psu drives and dvd drive i called it a day and went to put the side panel back on. heres when the fun starts.... I cant get the side with the window on the case to any point where they will line up with th screws... yay... so I call up the store i bought er from and tell them i cant get it on and asked to bring it in to see if he could help me/show how to get it on. so i bring this mamoth into the store and we struggle with it for about half an hour and no luck he deems it defectivew and offers me a new case.. ok ... he comes back and tells me he has not more tj07 except silver with no window ew... so he says i can pcik another case.. and my chases were haf (no) tj09 w/ no window, antec twelve hundred, cosmos s, and raven were the good cases for gaming. I decided to pick up the 1200 i have yet to open it but it only cost me 180 compared to 400... so yah... anyone got opinions on this 1200? I got it because of all the fans and the window on the side aswell as the inside being black... so yah unfortunatley i dont have that beauty anymore but... i did say quite abit of money.. on the bright side the tj07 is VERY Loud.. if you want quiet you need a fan controller which would have cost me another 50+ bucks... so all in all its good since the 1200 has the fan controller...

netforce

Ok boys and germs i got some back news :C

ok heres the story: After installing psu drives and dvd drive i called it a day and went to put the side panel back on. heres when the fun starts.... I cant get the side with the window on the case to any point where they will line up with th screws... yay... so I call up the store i bought er from and tell them i cant get it on and asked to bring it in to see if he could help me/show how to get it on. so i bring this mamoth into the store and we struggle with it for about half an hour and no luck he deems it defectivew and offers me a new case.. ok ... he comes back and tells me he has not more tj07 except silver with no window ew... so he says i can pcik another case.. and my chases were haf (no) tj09 w/ no window, antec twelve hundred, cosmos s, and raven were the good cases for gaming. I decided to pick up the 1200 i have yet to open it but it only cost me 180 compared to 400... so yah... anyone got opinions on this 1200? I got it because of all the fans and the window on the side aswell as the inside being black... so yah unfortunatley i dont have that beauty anymore but... i did say quite abit of money.. on the bright side the tj07 is VERY Loud.. if you want quiet you need a fan controller which would have cost me another 50+ bucks... so all in all its good since the 1200 has the fan controller...

That sucks :sad: I picked up a TJ09 from lemonlime for my next project, and i must say.. silverstone makes some good looking cases.

How are you dealing with the noise those 2 gtx 295's put out? I had that setup for about a week... man do they squeal during high framerates! :haha:

go flames go

i dont find them loud at all actually... :O the case was alot louder then they were I guess it was drowning them out...