What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

LCB001

Big trouble in my house.

Just checked my PPD on my lappy (FaHMon) and saw that both my folding rigs were shut down.

Is no mistake. They are on UPSes.

10 years we have been blissfully together, good times and bad.

This time...its serious.
Must have happened recently, your points look good on EOC.

Never get between a man and his PPD...

zlojack

I just set up my i7 920 using this guide with 4 VMs.

Looks like it will be pulling around 7k ppd :biggrin:

I'll have to see what it settles at, but right now about 1700-1750 per client.

Well worth the VMWare headache!

LCB001

I just set up my i7 920 using this guide with 4 VMs.

Looks like it will be pulling around 7k ppd :biggrin:

I'll have to see what it settles at, but right now about 1700-1750 per client.

Well worth the VMWare headache!
Your going to have some awesome PPD when you get that rig done. With all the upgrades some of the others are doing you are going to have some major competition for top daily producer though.

Just checked the stats on EOC and our last update was 71,194 pts, WOW. Don't know if it was everybody finishing WU's at the same time but I think that's the largest single update I've seen, excluding when the servers are catching up after an outage...

One Card to Fold them all, One Card To find them
One Card to Bring them all, and in the PPD Bind Them
In the Land of HWC, where folders lie

ST

@ ST; Priceless, somebody should frame that...

zlojack

Your going to have some awesome PPD when you get that rig done. With all the upgrades some of the others are doing you are going to have some major competition for top daily producer though.

Just checked the stats on EOC and our last update was 71,194 pts, WOW. Don't know if it was everybody finishing WU's at the same time but I think that's the largest single update I've seen, excluding when the servers are catching up after an outage...

@ ST; Priceless, somebody should frame that...
That's a huge update! :biggrin:

It should be an interesting race for top spot :thumb:

Once I get my other GTX 295 going, I'm hoping I'll be in the 35k range for PPD. If someone comes along and beats me at that level, more power to them :thumb:

LCB001

That's a huge update! :biggrin:

It should be an interesting race for top spot :thumb:

Once I get my other GTX 295 going, I'm hoping I'll be in the 35k range for PPD. If someone comes along and beats me at that level, more power to them :thumb:
Like you said, it going to be interesting. Since Nademon just upgraded and should be doing about the same 35k, and I think 4DoorGTZ has further plans so it's going to make a nice race to watch for the rest of us.

I agree with you though, it's all for a good cause...

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hey go for it...
I was a poet in a present/former life..
ST moniker of mine has existed for quite some time, I'm even googlable.
:)

Thats a good PSU Charlie, that could save him.
Looking for tommorow hopefully to grab the card from Nade and I'll be online again.

Mushkin Redlines are in hand.
Parts are comming together slowly.
Someone is gonna get my cell # soon when I need to set this all up with SMP however.

lol

Good Job Team,

ST

chrisk

Folding Captain
Quick question guys;
On project 5773 (768 points), I have two gpus running that should be displaying the shader bug. The 9600GSO (1652mhz shader) is bringing in ~2800PPD, and the 9800GTX+ (1944mhz shader) is bringing in ~5700PPD.
Do these look alright?

zlojack

NIce scores. For some reason, on that project, my GTX 295 is showing brutally low PPD.

I'm going to wait until the morning to see if it continues like this, but it's showing about 3k ppd per GPU at the moment whereas before it was showing more like 6k per.

chrisk

Folding Captain
Woah thats pretty low. On the same project I am getting ~8800PPD on my 285s. You should be getting ~6000-~7000 on that per gpu no?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Must have happened recently, your points look good on EOC.

Never get between a man and his PPD...

Just finished talking to the missus...seems the hair dryer was the last thing the circuit could take, and the UPSes shut down before the breaker was flipped on again.

I don't put my foot down often but it almost happened. She is lucky. Honey if you read this luv u...

Latest posts