What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

help me WC a i7 920?

go flames go

a couple months down the road im planning to wc a 920.

could someone tell me which parts to get what accesories I need coolant, all the parts ect. I have NO idea about watercooling Im a complete noob so if someone could enlighten me. haf 932 case. thanks alow hwc

Dwayne

a couple months down the road im planning to wc a 920.

could someone tell me which parts to get what accesories I need coolant, all the parts ect. I have NO idea about watercooling Im a complete noob so if someone could enlighten me. haf 932 case. thanks alow hwc

HAF 932 now? You have had an amazing run of cases :sad: I hope the HAF is good to you and all works out well.

zlojack

From the tests I've seen so far, the HK is out in front while the GTZ and the Supreme are about even. The Koolance 350 is another option. The Koolance and the EK are more restrictive blocks than the other two.

phil3_66666

From the tests I've seen so far, the HK is out in front while the GTZ and the Supreme are about even. The Koolance 350 is another option. The Koolance and the EK are more restrictive blocks than the other two.

are you sure you are talking about the same ek block than me? the Ek LT look not realy restrictive...

Latest posts