What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

stoanee

Folding Team
Congrats BrainEater (should I be scared of someone with a name like that? :shok:) for 1.5 million points!!

cert.php1.jpeg

Jon_di2

Haha your all over these stoanee... you should check ur rigs though, I think somethings happened. I just noticed you on my attack list and that ur ppd dropped to nothing.

Perineum

Haha your all over these stoanee... you should check ur rigs though, I think somethings happened. I just noticed you on my attack list and that ur ppd dropped to nothing.

YAAAAY GOD ANSWERED MY EMAILS! :bananafunky::bananafunky::bananafunky::haha:

Perineum

Gah.... He must have just lost one machine or something. He's still basically matching me for PPD. Just means once he resets the damn thing he'll pass me in about one or two days

*sniff*

Jon_di2

Gah.... He must have just lost one machine or something. He's still basically matching me for PPD. Just means once he resets the damn thing he'll pass me in about one or two days

*sniff*

Ya I'm guessing he hasn't been home cuz he would have noticed our posts by now.

stoanee

Folding Team
Ya I'm guessing he hasn't been home cuz he would have noticed our posts by now.

I'm baaack! I got everything going again but I think I might shut off folding during the hot weather. My basement is my refuge when it gets hot out and those three rigs folding warm it up too much. I'l see how it goes the next few days. Right now I have company over so I have them shut off till tommorow.....:blarg:

Perineum

Oh geeze, you're just trying for more showmanship now.... Makes it exciting when the leader falls behind and has to climb his way back to the front, eh? EH?

*sigh*

I think I might sell my ass for a GTX295, heh

Latest posts