What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folding milestone

badatcards

way to go BT :thumb: . this heat has killed our ppd.was 35 c out side here today, if it keeps up might have to shut off gpu,my room is a sauna.

Attachments

• cert.php 900000.jpg
    cert.php 900000.jpg
    69.6 KB · Views: 134

sswilson

Staff member
way to go BT :thumb: . this heat has killed our ppd.was 35 c out side here today, if it keeps up might have to shut off gpu,my room is a sauna.

Yeah, I'd expect that any of the big teams would show a significant drop during the summer months. Our team PPD is even more susceptable than most as we don't have many folders on the team who aren't heavily overclocked. (I dialed down my settings last week).

Soultribunal

Staff member
Yeah, I'd expect that any of the big teams would show a significant drop during the summer months. Our team PPD is even more susceptable than most as we don't have many folders on the team who aren't heavily overclocked. (I dialed down my settings last week).

I'm all stock across the boards, and my basement is really deep into the ground with next to no windows.
Thermostat from my Fluke shows 16 degrees yesterday.
So my rigs can chug until the end without a worry.

But you're right SS, this weather is going to really tax a lot of our hardware.

ST

BT!

ya, i have pretty much turned off all my folding clients for now, i'm even turning off my PC when i'm not using it.. tooo damn hot. i even put my cpu back to stock and it isn't help much.. good thing my bro is still folding for me. :p

Latest posts