What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

miggs78

Very Nice Morepower, very nice and clean build, wonderful sleeve job.. Gord I was first going to say that looks like a V1000, but I think its the V1000Z (I think that's the name..), still in a doubt after seeing the SATA Panel board in the hard drive cage, man those certainly make life easier connecting SATA cables..

Jacque, you got some killer UV effect going there.. Looks very cool, I really like how that reservoir glows..

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Very Nice Morepower, very nice and clean build, wonderful sleeve job.. Gord I was first going to say that looks like a V1000, but I think its the V1000Z (I think that's the name..), still in a doubt after seeing the SATA Panel board in the hard drive cage, man those certainly make life easier connecting SATA cables..

Jacque, you got some killer UV effect going there.. Looks very cool, I really like how that reservoir glows..

Nice call Moe, it sure is the PC-V1000Z, I found it on a couple of sites. Slick looking case.

miggs78

Sure is.. One thing I like about it is it's not inverted as the regular V1000s or V2000s, the mobo tray is inverted so the 8pin cpu actually is downwards, it sure looks easy for cable management, but darn sure it isn't..

I agree though, Lian Li cases are just plain sexy looking cases.. MorePower definitely spent some time cleaning that system, it pays off in the long run...

lowfat

Staff member
That is the first time I have seen individually sleeved cables, and actually like the look! Clean!
you must not check this thread very often then. I know a good handful of us on these forums sleeve that way.

But I agree it looks great. The only way you could really improve is by giving the interior a good black powdercoating.

MorePower

Nice clean build, MorePower! Which LiLi case is that? And nice sleeving work too.

That is the V1000Z. Not too many around for some reason.

That is the first time I have seen individually sleeved cables, and actually like the look! Clean!

Sleeving each cable has been done for a while now. It's a pain in the ass but the end result is pure eye candy. :thumb:

Thanks for the replies guys.

Patriote

What a clean looking rig MorePower!

I somehow just realized (By seeing yours pics heh) that a RIG without Water-cooling can look pretty bad-@ss to me as well! Heh!

MorePower

What a clean looking rig MorePower!

I somehow just realized (By seeing yours pics heh) that a RIG without Water-cooling can look pretty bad-@ss to me as well! Heh!

Thanks. I've never build a WC rig but I'm getting an itch to build one for my next project. It's just that there is not many places here in Canada that specialize in WC gear.

Latest posts