What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

Lithotech

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lithotech
That is the first time I have seen individually sleeved cables, and actually like the look! Clean!

you must not check this thread very often then. I know a good handful of us on these forums sleeve that way.

But I agree it looks great. The only way you could really improve is by giving the interior a good black powdercoating.

The connotation was lost in my post. I have seen plenty of individual sleeved cables here, but do not like the look in any of them. His was the first job that appealed to me, probably because you see very little of it and what you do see is perfectly placed.

lowfat

Staff member
018j.jpg

aviduser

Wow lowfat, very nice, along with morepower.

Dunno how some of you guys pull it off. Don't think I could ever be that patient/meticulous.

miggs78

Very nice lowfat.. But the water cooling, where.. sheesh :bleh:

Gotta agree with Litho, seen many but Morepower's sleeving was done to perfection, clean. Though lowfat's also looks very nicely done!..

You guys make me embarrass when I look at my case :haha:

Lensman

@ MorePower & lowfat

I have seen a lot of builds in my day, but you two have achieved what I have only dreamed of. Without question, you guys are true artisans. Well done!

lowfat

Staff member

Gotta agree with Litho, seen many but Morepower's sleeving was done to perfection, clean.
Though lowfat's also looks very nicely done!..

I agree with that. By removing my drive cage I have lost a lot of the ability to hide some of the wires. And the FT01BW is far from a good cable management case. Plus I am getting too old to spend my time cutting all my cables to length like I use to. You should see the other side of the motherboard tray. Well I'll never show you because I am afraid I'll never get the panel back on due to all the pressure from the wires. :doh:

MorePower

Wow lowfat, very nice, along with morepower.

Dunno how some of you guys pull it off. Don't think I could ever be that patient/meticulous.

Gotta agree with Litho, seen many but Morepower's sleeving was done to perfection, clean. Though lowfat's also looks very nicely done!..

@ MorePower & lowfat

I have seen a lot of builds in my day, but you two have achieved what I have only dreamed of. Without question, you guys are true artisans. Well done!

Thanks for the comments guys.

lowfat that is a sweet rig you got there too. Great work with the sleeving.

You guys wanna see back of my mobo tray? Click here.
The back panel fits perfectly. No pressure from the wires at all. As you can see I did have to make two cuts on the divider plate. One behind the bay and the other above the PSU so I could get the 8 pin power cable to sit flush.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
AHA! You cheated, and only did individual sleeves on the 24 pin extension.:bleh:

Still looks very nice though.