What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

HWC Caps

Which Cap do you like best?

Votes: 3 4.9%

Votes: 17 27.9%

Votes: 12 19.7%

Votes: 29 47.5%

• Total voters

Caldezar

Heres the problem I have with #4, it just looks cheap. I love the beaver too, but it looks, gaudy, cheap, I don't know.

Ultimately majority rules, but I'd much rather something like cap#2 with cap#3 as the design(on a cap) doesn't look cheap as the beaver with leaf does.

Just my 2cents.

I agree completely! Not to mention that logo is reflected in Gav's avatar. And, no offense Gav, but I don't know if I want to see your avatar every time I look in the mirror at a public washroom... :whistle:

As for the #2 with #3 at the back? I love it! #2 got my vote since it looks a lot like the old Roots designs that I loved. I also agree with it being the classiest/well made look of them all. #1 looks like a Nascar logo, and #4 is... well... Gav! Get your image off my head! :haha:

And to the comment about releasing the designs so we could have them made ourselves in case the hat decided on isn't the one we like? Seconded! Although I'd be one of the first to go for the HWC store version if it's something I'd wear.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
Met with the "Hat Guy" today so we should have pricing by Monday.

We will have pricing on Small/Medium & Large/XL pro fit hats as well as Velcro adjustable ones.

We are getting pricing on design #3 & #4 as well as one with both logos so there should be something that fits almost everyone taste.:canadianwave:

Bump. What was the outcome?

Kosh

I chose #2 but I'm interested in the additional cost of adding #3 to the back of whatever style wins.

Also good call on the mugs, I would get a couple mugs before a hat actually!

Shrike

I chose #2 but I'm interested in the additional cost of adding #3 to the back of whatever style wins.

Also good call on the mugs, I would get a couple mugs before a hat actually!

I second that. Great combo. I'm anxious to see pics of the final outcome. :clap:

Last edited:

sswilson

Staff member
Just to let folks know that some of these pending items might take a little longer than expected as HWC staff rotate through their summer vacations.

krazyups

Is it bad that when I read the title of the thread I thought that HWC was getting into making capacitors? :haha::bleh::doh:

Gav

Administrator
Staff member
Folding Team
I say go with the beaver!

We will have 3 options.

- Beaver on the front.

- Nothing on the front and the HWC logo on the back

- Beaver on the front HWC logo on the back

Hopefully that should cover everyone. I'll hopefully be posting the pricing for all three options tomorrow so I can see how many people are interested.:thumb: