What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Total panic, motherboard don't start.

Mavvens

Alright. I have a MSI 790fx-gd70

I have a power supply tester, so a couple of things are eleminated.

I was building and testing my watercooling setup, and I played game and everything seem normal. So it booted.

I think I rosted my motherboard. The system just flash electricity and that's it.
So the motherboard illuminate for a few millisecond and afther nothing, no electricity at all.

I use Feser one not conductive coolant by the way.

But the think that I don't understand is that I got a power button on the motherboard and that one is illuminated. So electricity go to it, but the motherboard doesn't work at all.

I tried to remoove the battery, nothing again...

I think it might come to a dead end...
:sad:

enaberif

Alright. I have a MSI 790fx-gd70

I have a power supply tester, so a couple of things are eleminated.

I was building and testing my watercooling setup, and I played game and everything seem normal. So it booted.

I think I rosted my motherboard. The system just flash electricity and that's it.
So the motherboard illuminate for a few millisecond and afther nothing, no electricity at all.

I use Feser one not conductive coolant by the way.

But the think that I don't understand is that I got a power button on the motherboard and that one is illuminated. So electricity go to it, but the motherboard doesn't work at all.

I tried to remoove the battery, nothing again...

I think it might come to a dead end...
:sad:

All coolant is conductive.

Some are less than others.

Mavvens

re

I suspect the northbridge one.

I will try to RMA see what's going on.
I think that's the only option for me!

gingerbee

umm did you spill anything?(wondering why you think it's the fluid). cause it just sounds like something shorting out your board try a fully clear cmos button on the back panel or on the board