What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Perineum

Chris... I have a question that's bothered me for some time now....

That usb cable with gold ends.... why leave that at stock? I mean... it's just BEGGING to have a schaaaaweet OC on it, ya know?

At least sleeve it or something?

chrisk

Folding Captain
Chris... I have a question that's bothered me for some time now....

That usb cable with gold ends.... why leave that at stock? I mean... it's just BEGGING to have a schaaaaweet OC on it, ya know?

At least sleeve it or something?

I am thinking of upgrading that vanilla usb cable to a Monster USB cable to get a maximum OC. The guy at Futureshop tells me their proprietary shielding technology will net a much bigger OC than standard cables. :punk:

Perineum

Come to think of it, I've heard the same thing!

I've even heard that Monster cables go beyond the normal realms of USB cables by incorporating signalling over organic substrates using PMTL technologies.

Couple that with proprietary SHEILDING TECHNOLOGY!!11OMG and you've got one hell of a OC just waiting for you.

I hear that the 103% pure gold in Monster cables allows for extensive voltmodding as well.

But can YOU afford the 5000% markup for SUPERIOR CABLING TECHNOLOGY!?!???

CAN YOU???!

chrisk

Folding Captain
Come to think of it, I've heard the same thing!

I've even heard that Monster cables go beyond the normal realms of USB cables by incorporating signalling over organic substrates using PMTL technologies.

Couple that with proprietary SHEILDING TECHNOLOGY!!11OMG and you've got one hell of a OC just waiting for you.

I hear that the 103% pure gold in Monster cables allows for extensive voltmodding as well.

But can YOU afford the 5000% markup for SUPERIOR CABLING TECHNOLOGY!?!???

CAN YOU???!

How can I not afford to? Have you seen how much clearer the digital signal is over Monster cables, compared to competitors digital signal cables? I have yet to see any snowy digital picture over a Monster cable, so that is proof enough for me.