What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Windows 7

ToXic

so im thinking of using W7 to deal with my Vista 64 bit, but i can no longer get at the RC client download! i do still have my serial key's but does anyone have a copy of X64 W7? if so can you please post it for me.

Thanks!

Unknownm

so im thinking of using W7 to deal with my Vista 64 bit, but i can no longer get at the RC client download! i do still have my serial key's but does anyone have a copy of X64 W7? if so can you please post it for me.

Thanks!

If I were you find a website that has the original Windows 7 RC // RTM download that's on torrents or http server. I would link you but I have no idea if we are allowed to post links up:thumb:

geokilla

Any reason why a Windows 7 RC user such as myself should upgrade to RTM?

Oh, and thread jack, but for some reasons, none of my computers can access the files that are in My Documents. I have them shared and disabled the password protection thing.

JD

Staff member
Any reason why a Windows 7 RC user such as myself should upgrade to RTM?
Because come March your PC will shut off on the hour? I'd much rather move to RTM as soon as possible before you get too settled in with the RC since you need to do a clean install.

ToXic

Because come March your PC will shut off on the hour? I'd much rather move to RTM as soon as possible before you get too settled in with the RC since you need to do a clean install.

Really no workaround for this? no way to change out the key?

Latest posts