What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Windows 7

Arinoth

Staff member
Yeah, its called installing/upgrading a legit version of win 7 to fix that

Caldezar

Yeah, its called installing/upgrading a legit version of win 7 to fix that

+1 for that. I just got settled with a technet subscription, and I'm enjoying my fully licensed install of Windows 7 Ultimate. It's a settling feeling to not have to reinstall again for quite some time.

geokilla

Because come March your PC will shut off on the hour? I'd much rather move to RTM as soon as possible before you get too settled in with the RC since you need to do a clean install.
Well I'm already settled into my RC so it doesn't matter when I format.

I'm still looking between my friends to see who's interested in sharing the Technet subscription with me. $300 CAD is too expensive for me.

ToXic

Well I'm already settled into my RC so it doesn't matter when I format.

I'm still looking between my friends to see who's interested in sharing the Technet subscription with me. $300 CAD is too expensive for me.

if you think about it it cheaper then 1 copy of 7 ultimate... and you get 10 keys... in my books thats a win

geokilla

if you think about it it cheaper then 1 copy of 7 ultimate... and you get 10 keys... in my books thats a win
What would I do with 10 keys though? And no way in hell am I going to take money out of my bank account. I prefer to deposit money and save up for university or w/e. Only time I took money out is when I'm getting expensive things like a computer.

I already have one friend that's interested in splitting the TechNet subscription.

Latest posts