What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, we have a challenge.

MonsterSound

How does that happen lol.
20k per week is about the best I will be able to manage with whats left of my gear.
Somethings bore too much sentimental value to be cast off, regardless of my situation.

I am far from 100%, but medicated enough to start living a little again.
Each day is one at a time.

ST
Dennis

One at at time is good ... and 20K/wk is More Awsome Folding Goodness.

G

How does that happen lol.
20k per week is about the best I will be able to manage with whats left of my gear.
Somethings bore too much sentimental value to be cast off, regardless of my situation.

I am far from 100%, but medicated enough to start living a little again.
Each day is one at a time.

ST
Dennis
Couldnt stand to see all those zero's there man:thumb:

G

WOW now its only 4,5 months until we pass team TechPowerUp , WTF everyone:)
I should be working on my loop to get us moar pts, but I am surfing away..........BAD Grover!

Good Job everyone else......damn its hot in here....................

Prof. Dr. Silver

Yeah, it's great to see our numbers rise like that. All these people coming out of nowhere with great folding hardware! HWC FTW! Mind you TPU is gearing up too, so this will be a 'hot' battle! :)

Nademon

I feel like such a tool! I'm down some hardware right when we could really use it. Sorry for the drop in my PPD guys as I've been fighting some hardware issues on more than one rig. Gremlins all over the place here!! I'll do my best to get back into peak form to help with the surge! Anyone should feel free to put a spare 9800GX2 in my former quad folding rig and put it to folding duty until I can sort out this RMA mess with the downed one :)

chrisk

Folding Captain
I feel like such a tool! I'm down some hardware right when we could really use it. Sorry for the drop in my PPD guys as I've been fighting some hardware issues on more than one rig. Gremlins all over the place here!! I'll do my best to get back into peak form to help with the surge! Anyone should feel free to put a spare 9800GX2 in my former quad folding rig and put it to folding duty until I can sort out this RMA mess with the downed one :)

No worries nade you have been producing tonnes of PPD...you will be fully back soon I'm sure :thumb:

Latest posts