What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Folders, we have a challenge.

kruzn4evr

Hope he doesn't just hit 100k for the contest and disappear!...Glad to have ya aboard deadthings....stick around and help out us krazy kanucks!...lol

G

Hope he doesn't just hit 100k for the contest and disappear!...Glad to have ya aboard deadthings....stick around and help out us krazy kanucks!...lol
He is a hardcore NCIX folder so probally will be going back to them I would say, at least he folds for a Canadian team.

badatcards

I think it would be great if deadthings stayed and helped with overtaking Team TechPowerUp:punk:. We got them on the run now:thumb:. WTF (Way To Fold) team:canadianwave:.

chrisk

Folding Captain
He is a hardcore NCIX folder so probally will be going back to them I would say, at least he folds for a Canadian team.

Yup he is quite the regular over there. No issues with folk who are loyal to their team (no issues with folk who jump to HWC too :canadianwave:)

geokilla

Posting my Fahmon PPD for anyone who is interested :biggrin:
anyone else getting almost all 1888's? pretty much all I get it seems....
I just picked up a bunch of 353's and wow did it get hot in here fast....
No CPU folding?

I'm seriously considering the jump over to HWC. I'm like all alone and there really isn't any competition. The people I'm overtaking are either people that stopped or paused folding, and the people going to overtake me are the people that are a bit hardcore. Take a look at the stats. PPD went up since over the summer, but the Top20 contributors start from like 1.5k PPD. I'm in the middle with around 3k PPD with no hopes of going up or down. If I switch to HWC, I think I'd be lucky if I'm in the Top 75.

Legit Reviews - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

chrisk

Folding Captain
No CPU folding?

I'm seriously considering the jump over to HWC. I'm like all alone and there really isn't any competition. The people I'm overtaking are either people that stopped or paused folding, and the people going to overtake me are the people that are a bit hardcore. Take a look at the stats. PPD went up since over the summer, but the Top20 contributors start from like 1.5k PPD. I'm in the middle with around 3k PPD with no hopes of going up or down. If I switch to HWC, I think I'd be lucky if I'm in the Top 75.

Legit Reviews - Team Summary - EXTREME Overclocking Folding @ Home Stats

You are an honourary member already in my books. You helped me get started about 5 million points ago...

badatcards

We should make a Honorary members tag for those who help out the team in the forums but are not on the team. Because i'v noticed that there are a few people that really do help out our team even if they are on another team. Any and all help is much appreciated:thumb:. Sure it would nice if people stayed after the contest to help over take team TechPowerUp, We have a long road in front of us and every point counts and gets us closer to our goal, Passing and Crushing Team TechPowerUp:punk:. Any one even know where Team TechPowerUp is from? The pic is from their Contact Us. It looks like (HWC)Canada VS (TPU)the world.. WTF (Way To Fold) Team, Keep up the good work. Go CANADA :canadianwave:

Attachments

• techpowerup.jpg
    techpowerup.jpg
    67.6 KB · Views: 147

Dashock

well dont think ive been missed but im back gonna dust of the old 8800gt and see how it stacks up hopefully the heat will co-operate.

Latest posts