What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Stats in signature!

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
To add your own stats as a Folder, simply edit your forum's signature and add the following:

HTML:
[foldingstats]XXXXXX[/foldingstats]
... where XXXXXX is your folding Username.

Note: Username is case sensitive

If you do use the stats, we ask that you keep the rest of your signature as small as possible. Thank you.

:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikemaul

Well let's see if this works.......

Edit: doh........what did I do Wrong?
Edit#2: got it, and I did it on my iPod touch. :clap:

Last edited:

Soultribunal

Staff member
Hey Spikemaul, use the little tab that is to the left of the 'wrap quotes' button when you do this in your signature. It will pop a little box up for you to insert HTML code, paste it there and save.

That will work for you,

ST

bwm

To add your own stats as a Folder, simply edit your forum's signature and add the following using the tag:

[code][IMG][COLOR=#0066cc]http://folding.extremeoverclocking.com/sigs/sigimage.php?un=XXXXXX&t=54196&c1=710000&c2=D7D5D5&c3=D7D5D5&c4=848484&c5=848484[/COLOR][/code]... where XXXXXX is your folding username.

:thumb:
Outstanding, Charlie. Thanks for the info. I was really hoping this would be approved. Good job :thumb:
Last edited by Gav; Today at 12:24 PM.
Thanks yet again sir!.

Last edited:

bwm

Oops - IMG tags are not present for me to use when editing my siggy.
I assume this is due to my having not met some minimum requirement as a n00b yet.
Been folding since before 2004 with a total of over 8 mil points, so I assume it is a
forum restriction, number of posts, etc etc. What corrective action am I required to take, if any??

Last edited:

Latest posts