What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

folding@home thread. Updated as necessary - _dangtx_

_dangtx_

Banned
dude i dont need help lol..my way and only my way.....will look for another board.

bwm

I know. You have made that abundantly clear numeruos times before.

bwm

i should put it into me siggy i know :p
Ya also need to ask for one of these
hc_fah_logo72w.png
things to be put in yer postbit because yer definitely a loon folder
icon10.gif

Just post the request in the Folding tag requests sticky thread.

bwm

Well it just ain't right without yer folding spider thingie ya know. Ya gotta have that.

Gav has also implemented what I think are a couple of nice siggy features that should help prevent certain types of siggy abuse. One feature that would be welcome in a thread like a hot babes bar is missing though. But I got a feeling we aren't gonna get to have one of those here, dangit!

I still gotta get off my butt and whip up a smiley package for Gav though. Lots of banana smilies in there, as well a few hundred others. He'd have a huge collection to choose from. Many I can imagine him getting a real bang out of LOL :biggrin:

bwm

wait ya havent sent him nutn yet?!!??!?!
Nope, and I'm embarassed about it too. I just keep forgetting about it because there just isn't a whole lot of time to go through them all and grab just the ones I think he'd be interested in that are appropriate for use on a clean forum. I have NUNDREDS of the damn things, ya know. Lots of time involved in getting it all done. With the wife always preoccupying me peanut brain, nothing is easy around here any more. Well, until she gets hole anyway LOL

_dangtx_

Banned
dude...sad sad sad update...im gpuless....:censored::censored::censored:

but the good part is that im getting at least one gt:punk:...if second one dun screw up, ill have two...if i find a 4pci-e(thanks mr charlie for next time) board, ill have 4.....some say its better to go with a gx2..but them things cost too much if you break it down...im finding decent 8800gt's deals for 140 a pair..not bad :):clap:

bwm

dude...sad sad sad update...im gpuless....:censored::censored::censored:

but the good part is that im getting at least one gt:punk:...if second one dun screw up, ill have two...if i find a 4pci-e(thanks mr charlie for next time) board, ill have 4.....some say its better to go with a gx2..but them things cost too much if you break it down...im finding decent 8800gt's deals for 140 a pair..not bad :):clap:
Well mate ya got lucky this time, at least I hope that's the way it turns out. If Charlie comes through, dream come true!!
worship.gif

Latest posts