What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

What's your age group?

What's your age group?

• 15-19

Votes: 18 15.9%
  • 20-29

Votes: 45 39.8%
  • 30-39

Votes: 30 26.5%
  • 40-49

Votes: 14 12.4%
  • 50+

Votes: 6 5.3%

• Total voters

1Tanker

Oh my.... Married, divorced, single and now with a beautiful lady with her 3 boys. My daughter loves them....:ph34r:
Good to hear.:thumb: It's not easy for us comp. enthusiasts to find a mate that will put up with our geekiness/quirkiness..many expenses, and hours upon hours on the computer. Luckily my wife likes the computer a lot too, and we have our machines side-by-side in our comp. room. She plays online games, while i'm in forums.. surfing, benching.. etc.:bananafunky:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Good to hear.:thumb: It's not easy for us comp. enthusiasts to find a mate that will put up with our geekiness/quirkiness..many expenses, and hours upon hours on the computer. Luckily my wife likes the computer a lot too, and we have our machines side-by-side in our comp. room. She plays online games, while i'm in forums.. surfing, benching.. etc.:bananafunky:
Oh I know what you're talking about... my ex wanted nothing about computers; actually it was the source of many conflicts... but now my girlfriend is a tech. savvy, worse than I actually! This summer, she asked me: "Could we have a network, and share our files over our computers?"

Man, I love her soo much.

Synth

26 years old here ... Turning 27 in February.

I find the age difference in this forum (and the XS forum) compared to other forums shows a lot. Younger forum members on sites that shall remain nameless tend to speak out of their @sses and post-whore their way through.

I also noticed older and more experienced enthusiasts are more open to experimenting with different products/brands instead of always preaching about the same stuff like so many countless others who just follow the crowd and the hype.

My .02 :biggrin:

Latest posts