What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Case Pics

lowfat

Staff member
*jaw drops to floor* :shok:

WHAT... IS... THAT... BEAST?

and what kind of cooling is that? where does that tube lead?

+ where are your HDD's located?

It's a single stage phase change cooler. That tube leads to a small table next to my desk, which is where my ugly phase change system sits.

I don't have any 'HDD's. There is the ioXtreme which is PCIe and it is right below the videocard. Then I have an X25-M which is taped to the bottom of my optical drive.

AmuseMe

It's a single stage phase change cooler. That tube leads to a small table next to my desk, which is where my ugly phase change system sits.

I don't have any 'HDD's. There is the ioXtreme which is PCIe and it is right below the videocard. Then I have an X25-M which is taped to the bottom of my optical drive.

OC and temps please! :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
OC and temps please! :thumb:

Still trying to figure out the max OC. I was trying out 4.93GHz, but it seems temps were too high as i was BSOD'ing. Currently trying 4.87GHz, temps are around 60C. Which I think is too high. I think I may need to do a remount, or really drop the voltage.

EDIT: Dropped down to 4.8GHz :sad: Couldn't keep temps under control. Down to 23C on load though. Although I am sure I can bring down the Vcore a bit.

Last edited:

Polygon

Wow amazing. That is one insane rig.

r0k0

Folding Team
Folding rig. Once relocated (and headless), I'll take proper pics.

7034af2236036607.jpg

i meant this kind of folding... lol

Also redid the Wire Management on my Rig. I'll post pics tomorow and Monday , i'll post pic of my new Corsair H50 Watercooler installed instead of my Artic Cooling Freezer 7 Pro.. :p

sherbanater

my Playstation

Heres my rig.The inside is painted black and UV lights up my DFI Lanparty beautifully.When i get a new desk setup i will post some new pix! Its coupled nicely with my 47" JVC.

Attachments

• DSC03028.jpg
    DSC03028.jpg
    101.1 KB · Views: 1,421
  • DSC03032.jpg
    DSC03032.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 1,417
  • DSC02850.jpg
    DSC02850.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 1,431
  • DSC03037.jpg
    DSC03037.jpg