What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Second Borderlands DLC is out for all platforms.

Thund3rball

Nice! Might be wirth it for the gun bank alone (which should have been in the original game).

Zero82z

Banned
I'm still on the fence about this one, so if anyone does grab it, please post your impressions here :thumb:.

Jack Rabbit

I might try this out on the weekend.

Does anyone know how the "3rd-party DRM: SecuROM™ 5 machine activation limit" effects games downloaded via Steam? (If at all.)

CMetaphor

Quadfather
I might try this out on the weekend.

Does anyone know how the "3rd-party DRM: SecuROM™ 5 machine activation limit" effects games downloaded via Steam? (If at all.)

It shouldn't download it once, then just copy the whole game (dlc included) from one PC to another. lol

Zero82z

Banned
When you go to the DLC area, it will ask you to activate the game. If you install the game on another PC or copy the game folder over to another PC, it will ask you to activate it again. Same thing if you reinstall the OS. Each activation is tied to the Windows install it is activated on.

Jack Rabbit

no way

When you go to the DLC area, it will ask you to activate the game. If you install the game on another PC or copy the game folder over to another PC, it will ask you to activate it again. Same thing if you reinstall the OS. Each activation is tied to the Windows install it is activated on.

As they say in Canada, puck that.

Neuter ware from Steam is bad enough. I don't care how easy it is to circumvent. If their policy is five installs for ten dollars they aren't getting any money from me.

Thund3rball

Ya DRM on DRM is stupid. But at the same time it has been my experience that these install limits usually get lifted after some time. And if not you can just contact the publisher or dev and get your activations back if you need to. Also just uninstalling the game usually means you gain that activation back too.

Zero82z

Banned
As they say in Canada, puck that.

Neuter ware from Steam is bad enough. I don't care how easy it is to circumvent. If their policy is five installs for ten dollars they aren't getting any money from me.
You can call up and request more activations if you run out. Although I do agree that it's bullshit.

Latest posts