What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

bwm

Good to see you're ok. Take it easy, will ya?
Thanks. Ok for the time being. No choice but to take it easy either right now. But Y'all can be assured that two devious minds are at work on sumpin to help out more than a little in the TPU battle.
devil-laugh.gif

lowfat

Staff member
How is this for a kick in the nuts? looks like I lost the big wu.

[14:38:20] - Error: Could not get length of results file work/wuresults_01.dat
[14:38:20] - Error: Could not read unit 01 file. Removing from queue.

Just got the same error. I better get my 65,000 points :shok:

lowfat

Staff member
Pretty sure it is gone. It has been 3.5 hours and for that entire time all it did was
Attempt #12 to get work failed, and no other work to do.
Waiting before retry

I have a backup since I was using a ramdrive. But unfortunately restoring to it did not help. :doh: First time using a ram drive and the first failure. I think that means something.

Dead Things

Yeah - that's happened to me, where even the backups are pooched. My best guess as to why it happened is because the backup must have occurred during either a client or core checkpoint. Which is why my ramdisk backups now look like this:

Attachments

• Backups.jpg
    Backups.jpg
    392.3 KB · Views: 120

stoanee

Folding Team
I need to get home, every time I go out in the field I watch my ppd plummet. I could be out as long as a month this time. I was hoping the big wu that was crunching @ 65% would finish without a problem while runnung unattended but I see no points and it is way overdue. :sad:

Latest posts