What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

lowfat

Staff member
I need to get home, every time I go out in the field I watch my ppd plummet. I could be out as long as a month this time. I was hoping the big wu that was crunching @ 65% would finish without a problem while runnung unattended but I see no points and it is way overdue. :sad:
you just started using the ram drive as well, correct?.

Do you have any Internet access at all when you're in the field? If so, logmein is a wonderful thing.

stoanee

Folding Team
Do you have any Internet access at all when you're in the field? If so, logmein is a wonderful thing.

Yes I do, when I get a chance I will look at it. I am busier than a one-legged man in a butt kicking contest right now.

you just started using the ram drive as well, correct?.

Yup, feeling stupid about that now. I can sit in front of my rigs 24/7 and they behave perfectly. As soon as I turn my back they start crapping themselves. I tried to bring a folding rig to work once but that backfired, it just about got smashed to smithereens.:doh:

chrisk

Folding Captain
Top 20 folders all have PPD averages of 21K or higher right now!! 1,214,146 points in the last 24 hours, and we are in 43rd spot! Way to go team!!

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... I got my 9800GT cards delivered today.... probably be a few days before I can get them installed and folding so I fully expect to drop off of the top 20 list by then. (I'll be back though!!!!! ;) ).

sswilson

Staff member
Heh... I got my 9800GT cards delivered today.... probably be a few days before I can get them installed and folding so I fully expect to drop off of the top 20 list by then. (I'll be back though!!!!! ;) ).

Heh..... NOT!!!!!!!!!

Took about an hour to get them swapped over. I'll be running without the VMware for a few days while I work on the GFX OC, but thats only 2300 PPD vrs the extra 8 - 10K I'll see from the new cards..... ;)

Latest posts