What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

Syl66

Yep the GPU runs off the single rad. CPU and NB off of the Dual. During a run of Vantage I get temps of 30-32 for one GPU and the other runs 40-42. Not sure why the big difference but both run cool enough for me to not worry about it. The card is also OC'd to 700/1000. The CPU which is a Q6700@3.4 with 1.47v gets into the Mid to high 50's running prime.

bottle

Which is part of the CPU loop. The GPU loop runs to the single rad mounted on the back of the case. :thumb:

D: I fail.

I would guess that the single rad would do fine. Didn't notice the dual loop at first. My bad! :sad:

Syl66

The flow goes past one gpu first and gets heated before hitting the second.

I thought about that, and I suppose it may be the case but I don't remember there being that big a difference when I was running a single loop. In any case, it's still running way cooler than it was on air.

Finch

Just finished this setup 2 days ago

mcp-655 pump
2X Dual 192mm rads
apogee gtz with 1156 brackets
Primochill primoflex 1/2 tubes

idle : 29-30c
load: 58-59c

Attachments

• IMG_2006.jpg
    IMG_2006.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 1,321
  • IMG_2007.jpg
    IMG_2007.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 1,348

Squeetard

"Quote This..."
I thought about that, and I suppose it may be the case but I don't remember there being that big a difference when I was running a single loop. In any case, it's still running way cooler than it was on air.

yah, you might want to reseat that hotter gpu. I have 2 gtx 260's WC'ed and the second in the loop only runs a couple degrees hotter. But more likely it just errors in the temp sensors.

Syl66

yah, you might want to reseat that hotter gpu. I have 2 gtx 260's WC'ed and the second in the loop only runs a couple degrees hotter. But more likely it just errors in the temp sensors.

I think I'll just leave it for now. That too much effort for me for such little gain.:biggrin: I'm also wondering if it might be caused by the 90° fittings restricting the flow to the second GPU. Whatever the cause it's still not cause for concern.

Finch, thats exactly how I used to have my pump and res mounted. Part of the reason I decided on the T3 was because when I got my new HX 850 the tube going from res to pump would sit against it. With my old PSU there was enough room there for it.

Here is what it looked like before as a single loop.

Last edited:

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Just one shot of my replumbed loop to include the GPU block.

22184b53d79233199.jpg

If you want more shots, check my worklog out. http://www.hardwarecanucks.com/foru...s-nemesis-reborn-just-another-tj07-build.html

Finch

I think I'll just leave it for now. That too much effort for me for such little gain.:biggrin: I'm also wondering if it might be caused by the 90° fittings restricting the flow to the second GPU. Whatever the cause it's still not cause for concern.

Finch, thats exactly how I used to have my pump and res mounted. Part of the reason I decided on the T3 was because when I got my new HX 850 the tube going from res to pump would sit against it. With my old PSU there was enough room there for it.

Here is what it looked like before as a single loop.

Very similar indeed. my 2 scythe fans on the rad inside blew up just yesterday because of my scythe fan controller:blarg:. but before that my temps were very good despite the overclock

RONEDOGG

heres my upgraded rig
specs:
q9550 @ 3.8 ghz
4x1gb ddr3 1066 ocz @ 1333
XFX 790i Ultra
2 x gtx 260 in SLI one evga non core 216. second asus and it IS a core 216. seem to be running fine so far
xfi xtreme gamer sound
2 x seagate 32mb cache 1tb in raid0
sata2 LG dvd burner
enermax galaxy dXX 1050w psu
antec 1200 case

water cooling:
pa 120.2 mounted in the top
swiftech 240mm rad in back
2 x danger den acrylic reservoir's with 2x UV led drilled in back
2 x Laing DDC 3.25 -12V 18 Watt Version
2 x acrylic tops with rez built in
d-tek fuzion i think cpu block with quad core insert
1 x full cover block for gtx260 ( i cant find full cover for core 216 yet for my other card)
EK-MOSFET 790i Part 1 MOSFET Waterblock (Acetal)
EK-MOSFET 790i Part 2 MOSFET Waterblock (Acetal)
EK-SB VGA 790i Chipset Waterblock (Acetal)
viper jon 790i nb block
10 feet uv blue tubing
4 x acrylic L fittings for various strange angles
18 x bitspower g1/4 for 1/2 in tubing
4x compression fittings

Other:
replaced all fans but the 200mm fan in the top with 2500 rpm yate loon blue led fans 6 fans total + 200mm
lamptron 6 channel 45w per channel fan controller
2 x 12 inch uv cold cathode
2 x 4 inch uv cold cathode
2 x 4 inch uv bubble lights
custom made front panel for on off switch for uv lights

i get about 20k 3dmark06 not bad before i oc the GPU abit.
for the record: no i dont play guild wars lol. i ordered that on eBay for a friend and he still hasn't picked it up yet.

1zxwrk1.jpg

243olmd.jpg