What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

TPR file???

martin_metal_88

Hey guys, after many help from you to set my -bigadv and thx to you all I just notice there was a kind of note in the VM and I was wondering what it was. this is the note.

NOTE: The TPR file used for this sumulation is in an old format, for less memory usage and possibly more performance create a new tpr file with an up to date version of grompp. This is mostly curiosity but if it can get my ram usage to decrease in usage then it would be interesting to try it.

Arinoth

Staff member
Unless the guy who writes the image changes that nothing you can really do about it, it does nothing negative or positive really

martin_metal_88

Unless the guy who writes the image changes that nothing you can really do about it, it does nothing negative or positive really

Ok thx guys for fast replay I was just wondering what this was and according to your answer it's just nothing so let's carry one folding and give more PPD :)

MarkOne

Banned
this average is not good..... I got 15k yesterday... other 8k in transit

69634b5253b7f1e09.jpg

MarkOne

Banned
just order an other 260 , that will give me 30,000 ppd next friday ....wait I hit the 100... I may be inspired more

if you force me , I will put my D14 on my 860 to give me an extra 25k or more