What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

MarkOne

Banned
Ok guy I take a good sleep, my antibiotic ( should say anti-viral ) for my flu. I will not let those B/S problems disturb my objective anymore. ( Dan if you see me again in the B/S section I count on you to send your dogs after me to kick me out of there.) Anyway it's a good thing, I receive yesterday my Maximus Extreme II, so the I7 920 is running, stock but running , I will put those 2 gtx 260 on it, so lets say 44k ppd more to add to my actual 50 K , that should keep me for a wild in the top 20 ...but this new bigadv will not be online before a week or 2 since I want to experiment with OC a little bit, and i still have my Water loop to design for it.

I don't have NCIX as target , my personal target is the MacOsX team. If NCIX is in the way they will just be victim of friendly fire.

P.s. 3.0C if it's too late to change my request , no problem I will just fold under MarkedOne and registered under MarkedOne , option that I will prefer to correct my typo error. And what happen it's 3 day your point are 0%.

Last edited:

Zero82z

Banned
thank, I promise no more case cutting :whistle:, what happen to you ; 4 days with no PPD, at least Charlie is back today with a very little 64K morning PPD :thumb:
I went back to my team. Look at the first link in my signature. My PPD is down a bit because I started folding with SMP2, but I should start qualifying for the bonus now and my points will be going up.

_dangtx_

Banned
mark youre no fun man....i tought we finally got rid of the nut case lol! :haha::haha::haha::bleh::bleh::bleh:

ok, will let me pitts on yer hiny in for sale whatever on sight :D

_dangtx_

Banned
I went back to my team. Look at the first link in my signature. My PPD is down a bit because I started folding with SMP2, but I should start qualifying for the bonus now and my points will be going up.

:rofl::clap::haha:Way To Fold

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
thank, I promise no more case cutting :whistle:, what happen to you ; 4 days with no PPD, at least Charlie is back today with a very little 64K morning PPD :thumb:
Yeah, no dual -bigadv for me for the time being. Still dialing the oc on the 965. 4.2Ghz stable ATM, should go online over the week-end.

Latest posts