What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Comment Thread for GTX 480 and GTX 470 Reviews

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Servers are overloaded. Once they get back up and working properly, I will address MarkOne's "fail" comment....since it is so absolutely hilarious.

AkG

FAIL. congrats to the one who buy a 5970, you have a better card, draw less electricity, and you enjoy it since 6 months.

Did you just read the same review I did?

The 5970 is a DUAL GPU card. Of course it will beat a single gpu. It beats the 480 in power, heat AND power consumption.

MarkOne

Banned
16W more, 1 Whole Less GPU and how many Hundreds Cheaper?

*Sigh*

ST

afaing here what I reply to you on another tread, bye bye moderateur de mes fesses

"
no you just piss off at me necause at what I say to you in PM , it's only the second tread you call me BS and you look stupide after. so on this I say to you good buy , will not past anymore on a website where the moderator act like this. "

MrDiaz

Are you serious MarkOne? lol...

Anyway, GREAT REVIEWS Sky! That was no doubt the most fun I've had reading in a while haha, honestly! No doubt the new GTX 480 is the best GPU out there right now, only downside to it is the known power consumption and load temperatures, hot as hell. You can start noticing the performance gains once you crank up the AA on games, the difference between the GTX 480 and the 5870 is over 25FPS in some cases, pretty good! And well, in the future more games are gonna be more demanding and this is where the GTX 480 is going to shine. You never know when ATI's refresh will come into play, we might get another "sweep" like they did with their 5xxx series.

Keep up the good work!