What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed lowfat's Tecnofront HWD bench table *big pics*

gingerbee

could you just replace it with a piece of plastic/lexan or its it hard mounted? sorry that sucks when playing with your gear :sad:

martin_metal_88

Well Lowfat my friend, I have to admit this time you do it really impressive! I like this bench!!! I would like my futur HTPC to be like that!

HalifaxPete

Lowfat,
See what Performance PCs will do for you regarding the cracking of the lexan.
Perf. PCs may bend the ear of the manufacturer on your behalf.
Suggest an alternate design so others don't have to experience your frustration.
Perf. PCs may have that panel available from a damaged package.
Send them a link to this thread. hint hint

lowfat

Staff member
He he he, sexy stuff! :thumb:

Not gonna stick that AWESOME sticker that came with the SSD? :haha:
I have like 5 of those 'My SSD Rocks!' stickers already.

ah yeah, hmm what if you tried something like this Steel Mesh 80 mm Fan Filter - Black [ST-FILTER80-BK] : Performance-PCs.com, ... sleeve it and they will come looks like it would cover it and still look pretty good.
I think I am going to buy 3 of the Silvestone ones NCIX has. I bought some other filters (Startech) from Dazmode when I placed my order expect they won't fit on a radiator since the fans are too close. :blarg:

Lowfat,
See what Performance PCs will do for you regarding the cracking of the lexan.
Perf. PCs may bend the ear of the manufacturer on your behalf.
Suggest an alternate design so others don't have to experience your frustration.
Perf. PCs may have that panel available from a damaged package.
Send them a link to this thread. hint hint
I am not going to worry about it. I could have just drilled out the holes but I wasn't thinking.

AmuseMe

Nice hardware (again) Do you have some kind of connection Lowfat? I am always seeing you post really nice builds in the "Post your ______" threads, and this one is no exception. Open benches are hard to make look super good, but you managed to make this one an exeption :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
Nice hardware (again) Do you have some kind of connection Lowfat? I am always seeing you post really nice builds in the "Post your ______" threads, and this one is no exception. Open benches are hard to make look super good, but you managed to make this one an exeption :thumb:

No connections. Just have a rather bad hardware addiction.

SugarJ

Staff member
Folding Team
Too bad about the cracked rad mount. I suspect they are drilled with a #6 screw in mind, not one of those thick fan screws.

lowfat

Staff member
Too bad about the cracked rad mount. I suspect they are drilled with a #6 screw in mind, not one of those thick fan screws.

Possibly. But they don't even state what they were meant to be used in the instruction manual. It is also odd that they didn't have metal threaded holes punched in them like the rest of the parts used (including other fan mounts).

EDIT: Well it looks like something is wrong. Board isn't even powering up. I sure hope that the waterblock isn't grounding something out somewhere.

Last edited:

Latest posts