What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Post your WaterCooled PC pics here thread

martin_metal_88

After just finishing my first watercooling here are the fresh pic ( so fresh that the scott is still in for leak testing )

Here is my baby : Epicurus

Attachments

• IMGP3868.jpg
    IMGP3868.jpg
    80.2 KB · Views: 1,243
  • IMGP3874.jpg
    IMGP3874.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 1,280
  • IMGP3884.jpg
    IMGP3884.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 1,259

MpG

This rig has done me well for the last year, and survived with only minor tweaks, but I suspect it's days are numbered now. Too much interesting stuff coming out in the months to come, and I'm getting the building bug again. So just posting a few pics for posterity here. Any dust is your imagination, I swear. :whistle:

WoodenBenchFinale.JPGWoodenBenchFinale3.jpg

Note the replacement PSU grill :canadianwave:

miggs78

Wohoo. got the MNPC Tech's HWC ver grill on the PSU.. Quite a setup MpG.. Where's the fan on radiator..

ROFL.. on the desktop wallpaper.. Norton + Chicken = EPIC!!

MpG

The fans and pumps are all on the other side - 3 S-Flex's, 6 Panaflo's, all running at 5V, and 3 DDC 3.2's in series. Next build will definitely be using less WC-ing hardware,though. The more different setups I play with, I more I realize how stupidly overpowered we tend to make our loops.

And yes, the chicken rules. Uncooked chicken vs Dokken? I couldn't have made that up in a million years.

Latest posts