What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Completed lowfat's Tecnofront HWD bench table *big pics*

miggs78

Well Lowfat my friend, I have to admit this time you do it really impressive! I like this bench!!! I would like my futur HTPC to be like that!

+1 to that.. Nice clean and gorgeous looking build there lowfat!..

You're sleeving job always gets me.. always want to sleeve mine like that, just I think I would f*** up my psu. Maybe time to experiment on a bad psu with some crappy sleeving first.. :thumb:

lowfat

Staff member
That is gunna be one large and heavy box. My SS was over 75 pounds itself hehe

How did he ship it out? As freight?
+1 to that.. Nice clean and gorgeous looking build there lowfat!..

You're sleeving job always gets me.. always want to sleeve mine like that, just I think I would f*** up my psu. Maybe time to experiment on a bad psu with some crappy sleeving first.. :thumb:

Well if you ever want to try I would suggest a PSU that has has a complete modular system. Where every single wire can be disconnected. Then just sleeve one wire at a time. Really hard to screw up. I've done 5 power supplies and have only had one issue. That is w/ an Enermax Revo85+. Since I sleeved the wires all the way inside of the PSU the extra space needed by the sleeving put some pressure on some of the cable bends. Occasionally it won't turn on. :whistle: I would never suggest an Enermax if you just wanted to sleeve it. It was horrendous to do.

Eldonko

Came via UPS or something IIRC. Canada Post wont touch packages over 60 pounds. Did a good job packing, arrived in perfect condition.

lowfat

Staff member
Well after some use if anyone wants to move to a bench table I can definitely say do not buy this. It has some horrible design flaws. I have my doubts the manufacturer even tried to use it themselves before throwing it for sale.
A.) Only a single slot card will fit in the last expansion slot.
B.) You can't plug anything in the top portion of the expansion cards. were these people thinking. Want to use more than one display in your videocard? Nope, not happening. Want to use all the channels on your analog sound card? Nope, not happening. I can't believe this could be overlooked.

Anyways here is a pic of it currently.

lowfat

Staff member
R3E w/ EK NB block along side the three GTX460. Way To Fold

ioXtreme w/ the GTX460's.

And the radiator section.

lowfat

Staff member
He's not running SLI, at least if he's folding on them. But no you can't run tri-sli on GTX460's

Correct. 2 of them are in SLI. The other is for PhysX, although i never play games w/ PhysX. Mostly they just sit and fold since I rarely game.

Latest posts