What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Now I know why I don't trust newegg reviews

martin_metal_88

In fact this guy is just a dumb that probably don't even have the card. Why would I need to change the bios since the Voltagr tweak come with the card and MSI afterburner work to OC and overcolt it.lol...But well, it's not new not to trust these review...so many people don't have the product and just bitch on it. Also you notice that everyone have High tech lvl and they always have idiot cons that are just 18 code...like this one...

headsh0t

Copy and paste for the lazies

Pros: -good looks

Thats the only good thing about this card

Cons: - Locked BIOS (so forget about actually being able to overclock this thing)

- Requires Smartdoctor to overclock (unpolished, poorly programmed application, annoying to deal with, causes pop ups at startup if you dont install their entire software suite)

- ATi drivers are still terrible.

Other Thoughts: If I could give it 0 stars I would. Spend your money elsewhere. The lengths to which they went to make this card completely useless has put ASUS on my "ship" list

Lol. "Tech Level: high"

_dangtx_

Banned
the scary part is that hes probably the computer nerd where hes at.....

loo...if hes high level, what about the other souls? good god lol

sswilson

Staff member
Well, there's trolls everywhere, but I wouldn't throw out user-reviews because of a couple of obvious uninformed ones. You always have to take them with a grain of salt, and I like to use the competition grading style of throwing out the best and the worst, but if there are enough user reviews you can normally get a good idea of any systemic issues that might plague the hardware.

DarKStar

In fact this guy is just a dumb that probably don't even have the card. Why would I need to change the bios since the Voltagr tweak come with the card and MSI afterburner work to OC and overcolt it.lol...But well, it's not new not to trust these review...so many people don't have the product and just bitch on it. Also you notice that everyone have High tech lvl and they always have idiot cons that are just 18 code...like this one...

This can easily be fixed by ONLY allowing a member who PURCHASED the product to review it. Hopefully a given product has many reviews and you can have a global idea rather than a fake review.

SKYMTL

HardwareCanuck Review Editor
Staff member
Hate to tell you guys but I do agree with him. Smart Doctor is shit.

Latest posts