What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

telus optik tv

polymoth

has any one have, telus Optik TV. and optik Internet. because I am looking to switch from Shaw and wondering how it is.

polymoth

optic is not going to happen in coqutlam we have not even got doc sys 3 yet and I have had words with a shaw rep and he says that they are not going to for a long time yet.

an pint is I am only havening to have one box with telus, do to it having a 2 xbox 360's.

ipaine

don't shaw is rolling out optik soon

Ok, that is just confusing, considering Optik is just a Telus brand. Hell I even did a survey a while back and that was one of the choices for the name of their new service.

Now if you are talking about the tech behind it, like the single pvr, watching it in any room then sure they could do it. As it is the tech behind Telus Optik, is Mediaroom, which if I recall is a Microsoft tech.

I do not have their Optik service, but I do have their older original Telus TV. I know my uncle down the road has it and they like it alot.

enaberif

Ok, that is just confusing, considering Optik is just a Telus brand. Hell I even did a survey a while back and that was one of the choices for the name of their new service.

Now if you are talking about the tech behind it, like the single pvr, watching it in any room then sure they could do it. As it is the tech behind Telus Optik, is Mediaroom, which if I recall is a Microsoft tech.

I do not have their Optik service, but I do have their older original Telus TV. I know my uncle down the road has it and they like it alot.

Optik maybe what Telus calls it, but by no means is it a Telus product.

IPTV has been around for awhile.. Canada is just super slow on the tech side of things.

Latest posts