What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Diablo 3

Arinoth

Staff member
I wont be surprised if local multiplayer and open battle.net we saw in D2 will be gone as it is in SC2

thorn

I wont be surprised if local multiplayer and open battle.net we saw in D2 will be gone as it is in SC2

Well I think no LAN is a pretty safe bet. I don't see why they couldn't do open battle.net though, nothing from SC2 suggests that to me. If they allow custom maps in SC2, I don't see why they wouldn't allow similar customizations to D3 which would have to be played 'open'.

Arinoth

Staff member
Well I think no LAN is a pretty safe bet. I don't see why they couldn't do open battle.net though, nothing from SC2 suggests that to me. If they allow custom maps in SC2, I don't see why they wouldn't allow similar customizations to D3 which would have to be played 'open'.

Open b.net for D2 essentially just allowed people with single player character and those who hacked theirs to play online with others as it didn't check your character for inconsistencies

Inate8

I'm sure it'll run the same basic system as SC2(offline "guest mode", online everything else) So hacked chars shouldn't be seeing light on b.net MP games.

The way it runs the hardware, that's funny, seeings how SC2 doesn't even get my system above 55c, I don't get what people are complaining about.

D3 will be crap, just like D2 but suckers will buy it since it's a blizzavision game.

phoenixrage

The way it runs the hardware, that's funny, seeings how SC2 doesn't even get my system above 55c, I don't get what people are complaining about.

yea, but majority of the people who like the game barely had a system/vid card good enough to run it on decent settings... and it really showed people how bad their cases were for cooling.

Arinoth

Staff member
Saw the videos on game trailers. Looks like this is their replacement to the Amazon.

thorn

First thing that came to my mind was

images

Latest posts