What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Favorite game console's and game's

SEGACDX

I loved the Snes back in the day so much with great game's like MegamanX,legend of zelda a link to the past,super mario world, some of the best rpg's Final Fantasy III, EarthBound aka Mother 2 In JP, Chrono trigger, Street fighter 2 also Is a fantastic game. Reading that make's It look like Im a nintendo fan boy :haha:.

I loved the SEGA genesis with the SEGACD add on sonic cd Is the best sonic game ever, as well as! the one! the only! Nintendo entertainment system! or NES with It's huge 900+ game's like super mario bros, donkey kong, the ever so hard battletoads and mother only in japan I think.

The SEGA Dreamcast was one of the coolest things back In 1999 you could play online multi player surf the internet the was befor multi player on console's was new dreamcast was the first, the memory cards could play mini game's there had buttons and a littie lcd :biggrin:just a few things I liked about It, and If you like the xbox 360 the same people to made the dreamcast helped make the 360 but dreamcast's almost never brake down:haha: how and Dreamcast game's are coming to the 360 so go get sonic adventure for 10 bucks that Is a kick ass game puls look for more upcoming game's.

The atari 2600&7800 both classic's with game's like pitfall, jungle hunt Centipede, Commando, Crossbow, Desert Falcon, Dig Dug, Food Fight, Galaga, Hat Trick, Joust, Ms. Pac-Man, Super Stunt Cycle, Robotron: 2084 and Xevious and E.T.... just kidding Yar's Revenge E.T was just dread full but still there's a HUGE library of great game's.

Even the Commodore 64 kicks some ass an old 8 bit computer from the 80's very powerful and cheap too 595$ compare that to the Ibm with 16kb ram for 1565$ or the atari 16kb for 899$ or apple 2 48kb for 1530$!!!. The C64 with its' huge for the time 64kb of ram Is the best selling computer of the 80's and all time plus people still use the sid chip to make 8 bit music.

The playstation with such fantastic game's like MegamanX 3-4-5-6 and Megaman 8 (x6 sucked very badly) Metal gear solid that game Is just a master peace, Spyro the dragon very fun for kids you can even fall up the sky some time's :rofl:, Crash bandicoot fun and wacky thanks sony!, the clasic sonic game's on the Genesis and Dreamcast made for years of fun to this day even!, monty on the run for the commodore had very good music and was hard as hell play It you will find out :thumb:.

In conclusion video game's just kick ass and these are only these are only a few of my favorite game's and system's so tell me from what are your's? so leave a comment I want we see what your favorite's are!!!.

Last edited:

stoanee

Folding Team
I loved the Snes so much with megaman, zelda, mario some of the best rpg's ff3, earth bound aka mother 2 chrono trigger also street fighter 2 but I am no fan boy I also love the SEGA genesis, Nintendo entertainment system NES, Dreamcast, atari 2600 and 7800 even the C64 kicks ass playstation with megaman x 3-4-5-6 (6 suck's) metal gear solid, spyro, crash, sonic 1,2 and 3, monty on the run, video game's kick ass only these are only some of my favorite game's and system's what are your's?

Glad you like gaming so much but you really need to work on your posting. You need to fall back on your writing skills that you learned in school before you post again.....:blarg:

Last edited:

Synth

I'm a late bloomer - XBOX360 and Modern Warfare II (online) is my drug. Can't wait for BlackOps.

jcmaz

I love my trusty Phat PS2 that my parents got me near launch day. My favorite game would be Gran Turismo 4.

bojangles

My favourite game is still the original Doom series. Crank it up to ultra-violence and you have yourself one mean fight!

As for a console, I'd have to say that loved the Nintendo 64. Diddy Kong racing, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, Winback, and Perfect Dark/Goldeneye. Those were absolute classics.

My favourite recent game would have to be Day of Defeat: Source though. I know it's 4 years old now, but it's probably the best WWII shooter out there.

gambel626

For PC gaming I remember that the really first game that I played was Wolfenstien 3d in black and white and absolutely loved it. As for consoles the PS1 is my favorite. I used to spend hours playing Tony Hawk's Pro skater 2 and 3.

SEGACDX

Glad you like gaming so much but you really need to work on your posting. You need to fall back on your writing skills that you learned in school before you post again.....:blarg:
It was 5 am, and I have not even slept for 2 days now :( sorry, so are you going to tell us what you loved in gaming?

SEGACDX

My favourite game is still the original Doom series. Crank it up to ultra-violence and you have yourself one mean fight!

As for a console, I'd have to say that loved the Nintendo 64. Diddy Kong racing, Donkey Kong 64, Super Mario 64, Winback, and Perfect Dark/Goldeneye. Those were absolute classics.

My favourite recent game would have to be Day of Defeat: Source though. I know it's 4 years old now, but it's probably the best WWII shooter out there.
Dam you must be good at doom to play on ultra, that Is dam hard.
Doom 1,2and3 are very good game's but doom 3 for some reason scare's people? I Have not idea why?.

Nintendo I have all ways loved them Mario 64 Is a pure classic as well Donkey Kong country 1 thru 3 and the 64 one are just fun as hell, they don't make game like that any more, and valve half life is just epic and Dod Is a great multi player fps.

Still will I play all the classic game's and some of the new one's to I find less gems in new game's but bioshock was good thanks for the post :D.

Last edited:

thorn

- SNES: Secret of Mana
- PS: FFVII
- N64: Goldeneye
- Gameboy: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- GBA: Advance Wars
- DS: FF Tactics A2

There are others, but those would probably be my favourites on those platoforms

SEGACDX

- SNES: Secret of Mana
- PS: FFVII
- N64: Goldeneye
- Gameboy: The Legend of Zelda: Link's Awakening
- GBA: Advance Wars
- DS: FF Tactics A2

There are others, but those would probably be my favourites on those platoforms
Thank you for replying, I need to play Link's Awakening That's a great game.:clap:

Latest posts