What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

stoanee

Folding Team
I bought a new 9800gtx+ just to fold...problem is, when I run both cards in my folding rig (9800gtx+ and the 9600gso), the machine reboots...I am afraid that the Corsair 550VX might not be enough to run the folding rig, which would be a p-off since I just put the 550 in the computer brand new.

My 260 core 216 is still chugging along in my main rig and I am still over 10000ppd right now...if I can get the 9600gso running in one of my rigs I can add another 3000-4000 no prob. I am talking to a few people I know who think the folding thing is 'cool' so hopefully I can get them to join.

Little trip on the wayback machine, the folding team has come along nicely..:haha::haha::haha:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Nice output! I sure like the consistency of the gpu folders, if you lose a wu you only lose hours or minutes compared to days for the smp client.

FYI I haven't "lost" a bigadv WU for quite sometime now, using the Windows client. I can shutdown the Client and restart at will.

stoanee

Folding Team
FYI I haven't "lost" a bigadv WU for quite sometime now, using the Windows client. I can shutdown the Client and restart at will.

True dat, when I am off working my main rig will sometimes get buggy and be shut off. I have to remind the family to start the smp client again.

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
Can't you add a shortcut of the Client in the Start folder? It should start on its own when the rig is restarted.

Zero82z

Banned
^ That will work, and the newer versions of the SMP client should support running as a service as well now that MPI is no longer required.

Deeival

The trick would be to figure out how to make the html files folder accessable from an external source.

Create the html page in your Dropbox folder. Access it either through the Dropbox website or Dropbox app on your phone.

sswilson

Staff member
Create the html page in your Dropbox folder. Access it either through the Dropbox website or Dropbox app on your phone.

I was going to suggest Dropbox, but I haven't played with it yet and as such wasn't sure how well it would function.

sswilson

Staff member
I just found this random free hosting service that I've been using: Folding Client Overview

What process do you have to go through to upload the pages? Does HFM have the function to upload the pages through ftp to that website?

That's the main reason I had been looking at dropbox as it was as simple as pointing the HFM HTML files to the dropbox folder.

Latest posts