What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

Shredder

frontier204

Im running the same GPU2's on ATI on all 6 , same result. I guess we do smp only until Stanford loads up another batch for ATI

sswilson

Staff member
Looks like the latest version of HFM.net has a couple of new features that caught my eye.... first (and something I always wondered where it was) is a WU history, second (and more importantly AFAIC) is a feature which allows you to "export" the data to a different folder on the PC which will allow folks who can't share the main folder (for remote monitor over network) to send the information to a different folder (that we'll assume will be visible over the network).

Folding Forum • View topic - HFM.NET - Client Monitoring Application for Folding@Home

Inik

Folding Team
I personnaly just changed for the F@H tracker V2.

I like the idea of centralizing all the clients to one app. You can easily configure your different clients by checking some boxes only!

I do miss the html report function of HFM, but the space I save on my taskbar is nice :p

sswilson

Staff member
I personnaly just changed for the F@H tracker V2.

I like the idea of centralizing all the clients to one app. You can easily configure your different clients by checking some boxes only!

I do miss the html report function of HFM, but the space I save on my taskbar is nice :p

This is the main reason I use HFM. I monitor all of my clients remotely and only need to go down into the dungeon if something reports as being hung..... ;)

Inik

Folding Team
My folding rig is also my main rig, so I prefer the space I get and the simplicity of the tracker V2 hehe

You can report a status.xml file, but it can't be viewed in a conveniant way!

I pm'd jedi and he linked to someone who is currently making an app to use the status file and convert it in a presentable page hehe.

I think I might still use HFM and link it to the tracker V2 folder so I can still use the feature. HFM is in my systray anyway :)

Xeven

Yay! Nina is finally getting some decent work units. It say ~90K PPD total? :shok: That's some BIG*SS jump!

_dangtx_

Banned
you guys still having issues picking up wu's? im on a few more here . no issues so far.

sswilson

Staff member
The issues today were specifically with ATI GPU WUs. Stanford was looking into it as of 10:30 this morning.

frontier204

Well my 4870 got another work unit about an hour ago, so whatever it is seems resolved (for now).

As for Radeon 6800 series folding, looks like mdk777 on the Folding forums saw 3153 PPD for a Radeon 6850: Folding Forum • View topic - Progress on GPU3 for ATi?
On the same project my 4870 (factory OC to 815 core) averages around 2500PPD, so it's faster than the Radeon 48XX series that those F@H work units were built for, but nowhere near GPU3 performance.
If AMD F@H results continue like this the platform upgrade for my main will have an Intel+nV combo for folding...

Latest posts