What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

_dangtx_

Banned
cool. yes its noticeable less than some other gpus, good or rather bad to see im not alone.

hmm...thats not promising vs gpu, but vs cpu?

Xeven

Currently I use Bill's priority manager (Big adv on Xeon L5639 + GTX480 X2) My L6639 is at 3.8 and I get roughly 30 K PPD BIGADV dont know wich projet tough, while the GTX480 do about 15 K PPD each. Is there a way to look at the completed units and the PPD it gave ? .

This is my gaming rig, so I will have the GTX on there. I'll try both a couple of days and see what is better. Altough, I dont have any way of calculating the power draw.

A P2684 maybe or the number of threads might not be optimized (-smp 11). I get 30K or so with P2684 and almost 54K with P2685, with 3x GPU3 clients running alongside.

Sagath

Staff member
Folding Team
FINALLY got my rig back up and folding. :clap:

Even got my CPU OC higher, I'm at 4.1ghz now! :thumb:

And better yet? The 6811's are folding at over 18.8k ppd on my 580 :shok:

Also looks like my brother-in-law is willing to help me with his RE promo, so I should have a 970 'shortly'! :punk:

Xeven

Pinta is officially gone and if Nina get's sold today, it will be lights out for me for a few weeks (if I don't have any problems with the hardware). :(

chrisk

Folding Captain
Pinta is officially gone and if Nina get's sold today, it will be lights out for me for a few weeks (if I don't have any problems with the hardware). :(

Its OK to take hardware down (as long as its being upgraded to something better or cooler):thumb:

3.0charlie

3.0 "I kill SR2's" Charlie
You better be running LinX at the same time and be finding its max clocks. :thumb:
It is Linx-stable at stock...

Its alive ??? what did you do ?
... but the second I reboot it hangs again - 3 seconds to up to 10 minutes. Now, I'm waiting for it to load, 15 minutes and counting. It took some serious voltage adjustments, and I mean more than the typical "bump" on the NB to make it stable.

matsta31

your boards are no fun... really wierd behavior.

Xeven, are you telling us you got 2 5639 doing nothing at home ?

Latest posts