What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Sandybridge ES 2600K review???

belgolas

Motherboards need more lanes. If you are running 4 graphics cards the motherboard is the bottleneck as X58 just doesn't have enough lanes to make all GPU's 16x.

Also several games support quad or more cpu cores. Napoleon Total War and the new Shogun 2 Total War support as many cores as you have IIRC. So as far as cores go yes I want more. Besides I already have a 4 core 8 thread cpu so it would only be logical to wait and upgrade to a higher core count.

Ryoohki

Motherboards need more lanes. If you are running 4 graphics cards the motherboard is the bottleneck as X58 just doesn't have enough lanes to make all GPU's 16x.

Also several games support quad or more cpu cores. Napoleon Total War and the new Shogun 2 Total War support as many cores as you have IIRC. So as far as cores go yes I want more. Besides I already have a 4 core 8 thread cpu so it would only be logical to wait and upgrade to a higher core count.

Off course, if you buy S2011, it's because you're entousiams. But the number of people who run 4 Videocard is , i'am pretty sure, less than those who use Eyefinity or the Nvidia Variant.. but again, there's a market for 200$ 5.1 sound system and one at 5000+ for 1 per pair of stereo speakers too so..

matsta31

Seems like tonight is the night. Seems Like NDA is over at midnight. I'll be sleeping, but enjoy !

_dangtx_

Banned
are you telling us its not o nthe 7th or something like that and that brother sky has been feverishly awaiting to clock the post button? :)

Delavan

Why would it be BEFORE CES???
doesn't make a lot of sense does it? I know they don't have to wait for a show to launch...

_dangtx_

Banned
no idea. manufacturers are tight about dates and such. the fact that cpus and mobos have been around on the market unofficially means volume is there and its proper time to pop that sales cherry.

bud of mine been playing with his kit for the better part of the last little while, he likes it so far. nothing great bang per buck since its the lower end solution. at stock..:)

Latest posts