What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Macs Overpriced?

_dangtx_

Banned
you guys and your layers are getting on ,y beer lol...chill guys. have a cold one on the house, mkay!? :)

Perineum

here we go again hiding behind something proving nothing more than you were able to endure a Q&A cert preparation book you bought used on amazon and then had to money to take a test...

As I explained to you before it's actually working knowledge. I've used Xserves in production environments.

I'm sure that kind of information was conveniently forgotten along with the embarrassment ...

If you really have no clue of where to start for your little research to enlightenment, well here's here's the

blah blah blah.

You are bright one though. I bet no one on this site knows what a HAL is. You'd definitely got one up on all of us.

Like I said, you may think you are a champion to your cause, but all you do is hurt it.... :dots:

Desiato

If your gonna make statements like that then you pretty much have to back them up. I can post something like "I honestly believe that my macbook rapes all gaming pc's, because it is a mac. I don't feel like showing any performance numbers though, cuz I don't want to." but that doesn't mean its a true statement. ;)

Well, even if I was exaggerating, my point still stands; whether the premium is 50% or 150%, it's not superior hardware you're paying extra for. Mostly the same components assembled by the mostly the same partners.

I don't have the interest to give such a comparison due diligence as I would if I were actually shopping for a notebook. But I don't think it would be that hard to find a Windows notebook that offers much better value than a Core 2 Duo 13" Macbook for $1050. This is my opinion, of course.

I think that if Apple hardware was truly a good value, Windows users would buy at least as much of it as OSX users.

m1dget

As I explained to you before it's actually working knowledge. I've used Xserves in production environments.

I'm sure that kind of information was conveniently forgotten along with the embarrassment ...

I think I should post a picture of a di** or something each time I see something like this for the sake of conditioning you into not posting useless stuff anymore :haha:

blah blah blah.

You are bright one though. I bet no one on this site knows what a HAL is. You'd definitely got one up on all of us.

...now that you found the magic term, I await further post from you proving your previous point a few posts up.

m1dget

I was done proving things to you long ago. Go troll somewhere else, rookie.

I will leave you with this lil feeling of superiority then since you look like you need it badly... :thumb:

Sweet mother of God. I'd give my left testicle to have a few years worth of truce between Mac & PC on here. :haha:

meh... enjoy the show instead

Each time I see this thread alive I don't want to reply or even look at the post, but after a few beers I always get in to entertain me for a few minutes :haha:

_dangtx_

Banned
midget, one of these days after one of those beers youll go to the store pick up some more and there will be someone with a mac and then well read about you in the papers you know? :D

so,nice knowing you man! :p

m1dget

midget, one of these days after one of those beers youll go to the store pick up some more and there will be someone with a mac and then well read about you in the papers you know? :D

so,nice knowing you man! :p

I know I don't have much time left to live but yeah... I don't want to end up dead in an alley under a bunch of case of something because of a bipolar Apple fan that didn't understand that I'm trying to be neutral here :haha:

/infinite_crap_recursion();

Latest posts