What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

EVGA Unveils GeForce GTX 460 2Win Dual-GPU Surprise

Arinoth

Staff member
You have to remember thats two gpus on one card, its bound to be a little long. I'd rather a long card with great cooling then a short card that heats up as bad as the 470 and 480

Soultribunal

Staff member
You have to remember thats two gpus on one card, its bound to be a little long. I'd rather a long card with great cooling then a short card that heats up as bad as the 470 and 480

True, an its only .2 inches longer than my 6950. I bet they didn't have to shave the power connectors on this one :bleh:

martin_metal_88

You are right on this one Ari, but damn with 3 fan don't tell me she will get hot:haha: Even 2 would be far enough for a shorter card IMO.

draemn

I hope Sky can get a review of this up.
I have 7 days left to step-up and since my GTX 570 is gettting errors while folding (and an RMA was denied as folding is the only problem it has) a step-up to this might be a good route.

Can't you find a game that makes it crash? Maybe Just cause 2? The other option is to use some sort of testing software (like OCCT: GPU) and if it reports errors, you might be able to get RMA over that.

EmptyMellon

This plastic is not fantastic

EVGA makes decent video cards, however, am I the only one that finds this product uninspiring and on top of that, wraped up in flimsy plastic? On the otherhand, I am looking forward to the (extra-special-super-dupper-OC-FTW or something) GTX590 and see what it will bring.

Latest posts