What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

No Post/No Beep/No Display.

Addictedtokaos

Are the keyboard lights kicking on, like the numlock when you power it on? and if you are using a optical laser mouse do they get power?

KaptCrunch

Not sure why im always asked thay question, but naturally its connected. It's actually an 8pin on this board. All connections are made properly and fans are spinning.

ok your psu has only 1x4 wire then plug it in the other half, should have a psu that supprts 8 EATX12v

Don't mix PCI-e with EATX12v

Attachments

• as5t.png
    as5t.png
    74 KB · Views: 1,173

Flintblade

Are the keyboard lights kicking on, like the numlock when you power it on? and if you are using a optical laser mouse do they get power?

Yep all lights are on.

Remove the chip from the new board, and check for bent pins in the socket.

Don't see any broken pins.

ok your psu has only 1x4 wire then plug it in the other half, should have a psu that supprts 8 EATX12v

Don't mix PCI-e with EATX12v

The Dynex only has a 4pin, I returned it. But my main PSU has a 4pin and 8pin cpu/mobo power connector. It also comes with 1x6pin and 1x6+2pin VGA connector that clearly state pci-e on them and their red and modular. The 4/8pin for the mobo are black, not modular and say CPU on them. So I know I have the right connectors connected.

just curious... did you push the ram into the socket... sooo hard? on my asus x58 sabertooth, i had to press them so hard...

Ya, I had to push it quite harder than most typical boards. But this still was not this issue, since even if there was no ram it would still post.

Last edited:

KaptCrunch

its RMA time, fill in the boxes and your set. only send MB with the cpu protector cover in a static bag and bubble wrap in MB box and re box with packing peanuts

Addictedtokaos

Maybe its a video feed issue. If you are not getting any beeps, fans are all spinning up, and keyboard mouse are powering up, it just sounds like the video signal is not getting to your monitor.

Try another port on your video card, check the cables, make sure you monitor's input is set correctly. Try settings it again eventhough it may already be on the right settings.

KaptCrunch

Maybe its a video feed issue. If you are not getting any beeps, fans are all spinning up, and keyboard mouse are powering up, it just sounds like the video signal is not getting to your monitor.

Try another port on your video card, check the cables, make sure you monitor's input is set correctly. Try settings it again eventhough it may already be on the right settings.

thats only if running SLI or cross-fire set-up, need to have moniter in primary card (usally closest to cpu)

for no video..... other is if MB has IGP and bios defaults to MB not to slot.

worst thing is CPU is dead from testing without HS on, yeah a socket7 to sleepy to think one nite

other is cmos reset jumper not termmed correct (norm position)