What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

World of Tanks Official Thread

mo' power

I played from 10AM-2PM today with no lag. I logged back on at 9PM-11PM EST and the lag was horrendous. I experienced no lag yesterday after the patch release.

jcmaz

I'm getting a bit of rubberbanding/lag, but it is ok tho since everyone is DL'ing the patch.

Btw, I'm loving the M5 Stuart. Such an awesome little with one pecker of a cannon :)

PerryC

I have been experiencing various levels of lag. Some times it is pretty bad and other times I am not getting any lag at all. It wasn't as bad yesterday as it was on tuesday, but still there. I love warping across a field into an opponents field of fire.

Having the best luck in the good old Panzer II, I love the autocannon. I got a Pz IIIA on wednesday night, but not doing near as well with that tank right now.

CTA

i signed up tnt... but the forum is not completed... need better forum struction and better color... ;p

and random level really suck... any suggest?

PerryC

On a lighter note, the Lowe is really nice for making money :whistle:

Got to have one first...I plan on climbing up the ladder the hard way not using any gold, but not sure how its going to work without getting extra garage slots.

edit...oooohhhhhh pretty..........got my folding tag.......

Jackquelegs

Funny enough I blew money on a Lowe and never bothered to get extra slots.

I grinded myself to a King Tiger, but it loses WAY too much money :sad:

mo' power

Got to have one first...I plan on climbing up the ladder the hard way not using any gold, but not sure how its going to work without getting extra garage slots.

I've been playing for less than two weeks. Even if you want to do it the hard way, buy 1250 gold for $8. If you grind hard, you'll find that your gold will go a long way. I bought 1250 gold at the beginning and I spent my last 100 gold today to get into a nice tier6. Just my opinion.

Latest posts