What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Let's go Team !!

lowfat

Staff member
SMP definitely is the way to go for power saving and good to use in the summer. My secondary SR-2 is only pulling 420W from the wall. I could almost get away w/ installing a 350W PSU in that thing.

A bit OT, how are some of you guys able to use f@h stats in your sig but w/ modified colours n' such?

lowfat

Staff member
charloz24, you sure have stepped it up this past week. I honestly thought I should have at the top spot (besides Xeven, whenever he returns) by now. Way To Fold

Lpfan4ever

I hate to say it but I've already had to stop folding completely. The heat in my bedroom is just far too much, even with just the SMP. On the cooler nights I'll try to get a WU in I guess.

lowfat

Staff member
One of my machines went bonkers this morning. I woke up to one my of SR-2's not folding. Must have rebooted in the middle of the night. But not my TPF is effing 33 minutes, almost three times of what they should be.

_dangtx_

Banned
dozer opties anyone? furget the xeon :D

about tpf, is the client in safe mode or something? :)

@lp. as you can buddy. every inch helps!

_dangtx_

Banned
how about the client? :)

*sneakly shneaks in a wu or two,hoping no pubic beatings will occur :D

_dangtx_

Banned
how about the client? :)

*sneakly shneaks in a wu or two,hoping no pubic beatings will occur :D

badatcards

. But not my TPF is effing 33 minutes, almost three times of what they should be.
The WU my Q9550 is doing right now is bad one(Project 6993). My cpu is running at 100% so 530ppd and 2days 7hours eta is not good. It's under Folding_for_pscout so I dont want to delete it and start a new 1 because of the 80% complete thing. I dont know if I'll complete it in time for the bonus point's, of if that affects the 80% thing ( Most of my WU's take 12-24 hours). 500ppd sucks when it should be doing 3000-5000ppd but I'm just going to let it go. I'm glad this did not happen during the CC

Latest posts