What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Misc. Parts

ad5ter

I have a Cooler Master 922 case that I've been using for a couple of years. I was just wondering if there was a website (I've searched CM's) where I can buy replacement Case feet. I lost one when I went to a LAN party at my college. I don't need to replace them all, but I will if I have to. Just wondering if there was a site I could use to just order 1 original case foot..

Thanks

enaberif

I have a Cooler Master 922 case that I've been using for a couple of years. I was just wondering if there was a website (I've searched CM's) where I can buy replacement Case feet. I lost one when I went to a LAN party at my college. I don't need to replace them all, but I will if I have to. Just wondering if there was a site I could use to just order 1 original case foot..

Thanks

Home Depot.. Canadian Tire.. stick on rubber feet :p

Soultribunal

Staff member
If you want, you could always email Coolermaster, they can generally be fairly useful with these things.

On our Forums we do have a Coolermaster rep named Nic-CM.

Drop him a PM and see if he can help and let us know how it goes. Its always important for them to keep a good open relationship with customers.

ST

ad5ter

Thanks for the info soultribunal! I will definately hit him up.

If you want, you could always email Coolermaster, they can generally be fairly useful with these things.

On our Forums we do have a Coolermaster rep named Nic-CM.

Drop him a PM and see if he can help and let us know how it goes. Its always important for them to keep a good open relationship with customers.

ST

JD

Staff member
Antec was willing to send me the water cooling grommets for free, so I would hope Coolermaster would do the same for case feet.

Latest posts