What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Mass Effect 3

Lpfan4ever

Must have had a hard time drving on the moons in ME1. Damn Asians. *shakes fist*

I never really got into the whole customization. Was more iterested in playing.

Arinoth

Staff member
I never really got into the whole customization. Was more iterested in playing.

Same here, actually for most games where you can customize your character's looks and such, I normally go with the default as I can't be bothered to spend the 5 hours to customize how my character looks. The odd time I do customize or change them from default, I normally don't enjoy the game as much as half the time I'm wondering "who the hell is this guy/girl I'm playing as"

r0bc

I guess this isn't going to be on Steam either..I think Dragon Age 2 got pulled to

sakage.shinga

I use the default Shepard, too. Not so much laziness as I think the default offers better game immersion. I did manage to create one that looked pretty good even compared to the default, but even then...

ipaine

I guess this isn't going to be on Steam either..I think Dragon Age 2 got pulled to

Yup, looks like Dragon Age 2 has been pulled. Did a search and it doesn't show. Great, stupid ass EA. I'm sorry but now I will have to get it directly from them through origin and then deal with what I'm sure will end up being worse DRM then it would have been with steam.

All I can say is they better make it easier to buy it then yarrgg it. I have no issue spending the money on this but it better be pain free to do it.

BootlegUsher

I use the default Shepard, too. Not so much laziness as I think the default offers better game immersion. I did manage to create one that looked pretty good even compared to the default, but even then...

I purposefully made my character look like a complete douchebag so that it was even more hilarious when I said the really mean lines.

thorn

Yup, looks like Dragon Age 2 has been pulled. Did a search and it doesn't show. Great, stupid ass EA. I'm sorry but now I will have to get it directly from them through origin and then deal with what I'm sure will end up being worse DRM then it would have been with steam.

All I can say is they better make it easier to buy it then yarrgg it. I have no issue spending the money on this but it better be pain free to do it.

Or you could check out D2D, Impulse, Green Man Gaming or Gamersgate (I think that covers the rest). I find the other digital distributors have better pre order deals in general. Whenever they have discount codes they usually work on pre orders.

Latest posts