What's new
  • Please do not post any links until you have 3 posts as they will automatically be rejected to prevent SPAM. Many words are also blocked due to being used in SPAM Messages. Thanks!

Battlefield 3

JD

Staff member
I hated this in alpha but liking it in beta, I can have battelog up , find a game and ppl I want to play with, form a squad and still be surfing while I do.

God I hate the in game GFX setting, who the frak thought it would be a good idea to have you change your settings in game......I mean in the frakking server.

So I join, then spawn, hit esc, adjusting my video settings and blam killed....... respawn move to a bush, hit esc, in my video settings....bam killed.
Tell me this is a good idea.:doh:
I was afraid of this...

Hopefully they fix it in the final version.

JMCD

Hmph. I did take a look at my cpu usage last night, it was about 60-70% on my 920 @4.2ghz

I'm wondering if the fps drop issues I'm having are piss poor crossfire profiles. Two of my friends have the same card as me and no issues, my HTPC with a 460 also seemed fine. Hrm

G

Hmph. I did take a look at my cpu usage last night, it was about 60-70% on my 920 @4.2ghz

I'm wondering if the fps drop issues I'm having are piss poor crossfire profiles. Two of my friends have the same card as me and no issues, my HTPC with a 460 also seemed fine. Hrm
Yeah I hover between 60-75% on the cpu, scary how all my vram is used though. Ultra @ 2560 though.

I get the flicker issue in BF3 , random flicker everynow and then.

JMCD

Supergrover, do you think that could explain why I'm having such issues? I run 3 1080p monitors on 2 5870 1GB's. Never had any issues with any games, but I suppose it's possible I've run out of VRam.

techman95

Supergrover, do you think that could explain why I'm having such issues? I run 3 1080p monitors on 2 5870 1GB's. Never had any issues with any games, but I suppose it's possible I've run out of VRam.

thats probably the issue im coming close to maxing mine on my 6870 with ultra at 1680x1050

and does any one know the caspian password?:whistle: i wanna get in on that

Last edited:

On2wheels

Getting the "unable to activate" error.
edit: ok it's past and working but man, they sure know how to make a complicated process to run a game. jeese.

Last edited:

Latest posts